Hello all

Rakiel

I hope everybody is doing well today.

I used to be a member of Redeemed about a year ago but had to quit WoW due to life issues. I was starting a new business and my wife was studying to get into med school so life was kinda crazy. Things have slowed down now and am itching to get back into WoW.

A couple things of changed since I have been gone and would like some imput if yall don't mind.

I see that there are now other chapters of the guild on other servers. (The Forgiven and what have you). Is there a more active chapter than one or did others just spawn on different servers (which is great btw!) I'm asking this question because I would love to transfer my horde pally (I've already made him an alliance toon) to one of the guilds but I want it to be the best fit for me. I would love to get back into raiding but can really only do so about 2-3 nights a week. I didn't know if yall even needed any more healers.

Sorry that I'm all over the place in my typeing. If anybody understood what I was asking and could respond back that would be great. Thanks a ton!

Sounds like you'd fit right in to Redeemed (we're on Stonemaul). We can always use healers! We raid quite a bit, progressing through 25 ToC (working on Anub), and doing side raids such as Ulduar and Onyxia.

I'm sure we'd love to have you back! If you're on Stonemaul, and happen catch me in the game, or any other officers, feel free to talk to us about it!

The Forgiven is their own entity with no affiliation with Redeemed except for a common Father <<wink>>

So the other guild, the Forgiven, are they a newer branch of the guild?

No, they are a separate guild from Redeemed. CGA is a larger body of Christian gaming clans and guilds that share the same forum.

Both Tribe of Judah and The Forgiven are member groups of CGA. ToJ and TF both have active WoW guilds on different servers.

I also transferred my Horde Paladin to Stonemaul to play with these guys and let me tell you, best decision (WoW-related) I have made in my life. Solid people, great to raid with and always someone wanting to run a heroic or do some dailies. And when I heard someone open up a raid night with a prayer for the first time, I was blown away. Good stuff all around, I highly recommend.

I also transferred my Horde Paladin to Stonemaul to play with these guys and let me tell you, best decision (WoW-related) I have made in my life. Solid people, great to raid with and always someone wanting to run a heroic or do some dailies. And when I heard someone open up a raid night with a prayer for the first time, I was blown away. Good stuff all around, I highly recommend.

Did you guys here that? We have a volunteer for the recruitment division. ;)

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm going to bring him over in the next day or two. He is still 72 but I'll be working on getting him up and ready for some fun! Looking forward to grouping with you guys.

Back