Hello and Thank You.

Ezekiel 22:30

I am a member of the Redeemed WAR guild, but I recently started WoW again. A friend of mine bought the game and a prepaid card, and got me back into it. I had a good time leveling our Pally's together and wondered, "Why did I leave WoW?"

My first day back drama broke out in the guild he and I are in. We where not involved and I remembered one of the reasons why I left. Then the constant cursing started (again not from him or a couple of other friend's) and I remembered why I left. That got me to thinking. He is recently married and only has an hour or so to play after work. He doesn't raid, but uses the game a a social outlet to keep in touch with friends all over the US.

Since he wasn't on I last night I decided to hit Stonemaul and check out ToJ: Redeemed over here. I have absolutely loved everyone that I meet and became friends with in WAR in Redeemed and knew that several of them had gone back to WoW or played both. Last night I started a low level human mage and kicked it off. I contacted Schmee and Tree (nursery rhyme?) and promptly got invited. After talking to Tree and Baldey last night I was advised that I could now move my level 70 Mage from my PvE server to our PvP server. Without hesitation, I made the move.

I have a level 70 mage named Avram (I played Abram and Abrams in WAR). I would like to thanks those that remembered me in WAR and those that I just meet last night for the warm welcome I recieved. I absolutely love this guild.

Once again, thank you and God Bless.

Welcome! Another mage woot! Mine is 72...and my lock is 71. If you want to be rogue-food together just pst me ingame!

So glad to have you in WoW, Icthus' son is trying my War acct to see if he likes it and wants to take it over before I discontinue it. Welcome to WoW (welcome back that is)

Welcome Avram! Glad you could bring your mage over. :D

Welcome fellow mage :) well...used to have a mage as my main :p you'll see me as Whispyr, Beaupeaux, or Sheckle :) Let me know if you ever need help with anything. And i like your name :D

Back