Hello there

OrryW

Hello, I've pre-ordered RIFT and I'm wondering if I may join you. I am a member of ToJ. The client is currently downloading so I am not sure what my character's name will be yet, if there are any classes/roles you need covered let me know and I can make a character of that class.

play what you enjoy, dont worry about what we need. Rifts class system is very flexible, so having certain amounts of each class isnt really an issue

I was trying to make it so I didn't have to make a choice, i'll probably go with a mage or a cleric of some type, though that doesn't really narrow it down much....

well according to the guild stats site (in queue to get in to the server sadly) we have 7 clerics, 3 rogues, and 1 warrior. 0 mages lol

Check out the Rift Links thread, the newbie guide will help you narrow the choices to the class you want. :)

Hey Orry I just noticed you got your location as Nova Scotia. That's where I'm from too. Pubnico NS here. See you in game.

Hey Orry I just noticed you got your location as Nova Scotia. That's where I'm from too. Pubnico NS here. See you in game.

Yeah, I'm from New Ross, it's a bit farther north. (and by a bit I mean half way up the province, pretty much due west of Halifax.)

Cool. I went to school at Acadia so a little familiar with that area. I'm still downloading the client so I haven't made it in game yet. Hopefully in a hour or so I'll be on to get started.

Back