Hello to all...and farewell for now

Gyllis

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you all know that I miss you. However, I just haven't had the time to play lately (and when I do, the desire to pay is lacking as well). I have rarely been on in months, and since my subscription has just ran out, I re-evaluated my finances, and realized that I didn't have enough money, right now, to renew. I hope to return one day...to venture out with my fellow believers and those new to the realm. I do miss services and I feel bad about not being there for people to talk to. So if you need to talk, you can e-mail me at obidawsn at adelphia (dot) net. (I wrote my e-mail weird because I fear programs getting my address and spamming me).

Good luck to all, and I will do my best to stay in contact through the forum. Farewell and God bless

Heh, I wrote my e-mail address weird, but didn't realize I had put it in my signature. Maybe that's where all this extra spam is coming from.....*shrug*

Well, farewell...I'd better sign off before I begin to cry...

Gah!!! Gyllis! :-/ Will miss seeing you around bro. We'll all be praying for you still
smile.gif

God bless in all you do!

Sorry to see you go Gyllis.

Hope to see you back someday. Hey...do they keep you old characters saved if you cancel and account?

I don't know how long an account has to be closed before your characters are purged, but you can close your account, and your character data (even your recent deletes) will remain in their server. That way, if you re-open an account, you don't have to start all over again. Its one of the main reasons why I'm back with Chivah.

From what Mythic has said in previous grab bags, they have never purged character data, and don't have plans to unless server space becomes a problem. I've taken two extended breaks from DAoC since I started, and have never lost a character.

We will miss you alot Gyllis, i hope you get rick quick and return quickly
laugh.gif
. God bless you dude

Back