Hello!

Ambryana

Hi everyone -

I just wanted to drop a note and say thanks for the guild invite! I really enjoyed RvR with the group this past week.

I have WAR on pre-order so I'll be able to play Tuesday. I'm planning on making the archmage my main, with the bright wizard as a secondary class.
My husband (Durruck on the CGA forums) should be joining as well.

See you all soon!

P.S. - I created an account and submitted an app on the ToJ site today.

I'm on the ToJ roster as Durick. I don't have a pre-order in place (because I really didn't have a desire to play until I tried the beta. I only played it since it was a free opportunity to talk myself out of ever buying it. Go figure that it didn't work. heh.)

So I"ll be in later next week. Keep my seat warm!

Becareful of Ambryana. She's the type that casts a Portal, then asks the raid to "help summon" a player.

And then there's Durrick. What can I say except he married her. 'Nuff said.

If all that is not enough to sound your warning bells, then consider this: They're foolish enough to let me play WOW and LOTRO with them, and now are following me to WAR. They must be masochists. :p

Howdy Ambry, glad we twisted your arm to join us. :) I don't think it took too much twisting though. Have fun!!!

Rofl Yeah there was that one time...at the Onyxia raid...when I sent the raid leader back to IF on a little portal trip. I really didn't mean to create the portal on top of the gate...really!

Oh and Sam is evil! Evil! Please keep Shebaely in your prayers. She's the nice one. :)

(I'd say both are actually a pleasure to game with and are both good friends, but we can't let Sam get a big head.)

Back