Hello!

Joshua2

Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to ToJ and am also a very young member of Reborn, the rift chapter. With numbers dwindling in rift, I figured this would be a good opportunity to look back into Aion and I discovered you guys! Unfortunately, I have characters on Vaizel only. Are y'all an active group with strong numbers? I want to do my research and experience your community before I invest in a server transfer. =)

I'm downloading the client today so if any of you have an alt on Elyos/Vaizel and are interested in messing around, let me know.

Until then, hope to hear from you guys =D

-Josh

Hey Josh,

I as well have come back to Aion from Rift. I have been with The Elect on Siel since January 2010 and they have always had players on and helping one another. We group and help with quest's, mentoring. There are some of us on vent. Not sure what you mean exactly by active; as in people on all day, on regularly, run forts or dungeons, AP grind? Most of all that is yes. I plan on sticking around again for a long time. Hope to see you soon.

John

Hey Xaris,

Good to see another Rift player. =) It's a good game, but not Aion-good ;)

I spent some more time browsing over the forums and I think I would consider you guys "active" =)

I'm going to knock the rust off my characters and figure out who I want to transfer. Until then, I'll try to get on y'alls voice server and spend some time with you guys.

-Josh

Yeah we have periods of lots of activity been a little slow but still usually a few peeps on every evening.

Evenings, especially on weekends, is when we seem to be the most active. We had another member just transfer her character from another server. Are your character slots full? Can you roll another toon?

I could free up a character slot no problem, but right now I have 2 mill kinah and full daeva armor on my characters. Plus, I'm almost afraid to take on the leveling process again haha.

Do you guys have any classes you are short on?

-Josh

Kinah is very easy to come by these days. I have over 200 Mil between my six Elyos toons.

We seem to be short on Rangers, at least high-level ones.

The leveling speed is much increased, plus you get lodus amulets as veteran rewards and other leveling boost amulets as leveling rewards. My sorc received a bunch of 50% exp boost amulets at some point. I've used a few, but still have six left. They've been handy.

Sweet. My ranger is lvl 30. Also 30ish Templar, Glad, and Sm. Not too high but I'm sure with all the rested XP and such I could level him one pretty fast. The highest toon I have is a 39 chanter.

hi everyone! ^.^ my names Sophia I'm so happy to be a part of your community thank you so much for having me. I really hope I get to meet you all really soon. is someone suppose to get with me and send an invite or how does this work? i have a 36 cleric I'd like to get in the legion

hi everyone! ^.^ my names Sophia I'm so happy to be a part of your community thank you so much for having me. I really hope I get to meet you all really soon. is someone suppose to get with me and send an invite or how does this work? i have a 36 cleric I'd like to get in the legion
Hello!

Have you had a chance to join Tribe of Judah yet? You can join at the ToJ website. We can send you a provisional invite so you can participate in Legion activities until your membership is approved. What is your character's name so we can send the invite?

You can also look for me online as either Aleron or Alcaeus, or any of the other officers: Clear, Eliyah, Sidonia and our BG is Fionadredd

I was just approved at toj not long ago :)

I have a cleric named daiz, I'm usually on during the evenings ^.^ I'm so excited about meeting you guys

Last edited:
Hey, any chance I can get the Vent PW PMed to me on the forums? I would opt for ingame but I don't really want to start a new character on Siel, and I'm not settled on which old one I prefer.

-Josh

Yes, I'm a ToJ member =) Joshua is my name on there. Unfortunately, that exact name was taken on your forums =(

Back