Hello!

Engris

Hello there everyone. Allow me to introduce myself: I am Eric aka Eabrek23. I have just recently stopped playing World of Warcraft and am looking to start playing Minecraft with you guys.

A little history: I have played WoW with the ToJ guild Redeemed since August of last year, but some things have come up and I have had to stop playing now. But, recently my friend introduced me to Minecraft and being a person who loves building and engineering stuff, I instantly liked the game. I have been playing single player survival mode for a few weeks now, and have pretty much gotten the hang of it (I still consider myself a noob though). But now, as my friend is also thinking about doing, I'm planning on buying the official game so I can play multiplayer in the next week or so. So, I thought I'd just say hello and get settled in beforehand.

A few questions:
Can I list myself to get whitelisted now? or do I need to wait until I have actually bought the game?
About the plugins/mods list: Do I need to have those 'Bukkit' plugins downloaded and installed on my own computer for them to show up and work, or are they implemented for everyone as part of the server?
Are we not allowed to use mods/plugins other than those on the list like 'Recipe Book', 'Pchan3's Airships', 'Stackables', etc.?

Also: A shoutout to Sarugon who used to also be in Redeemed a while ago. Hey Sarugon! Remember when you and Zaveor helped me take down that annoying horde guy in Stranglethorn? Lol.
Alsoalso: Is Narius still playing Minecraft here? Or...did he ever play here?
Alsoalsoalso: I see Mordos is or was here too. Hey Mordos!

Thanks for your time, I look forward to meeting you all in Minecraftia soon :)

Last edited:
Hallo Eric!
You can get whitelisted now if you have a MC account, but you have to buy the game to play on our server since it's not a "classic" server.
You don't need to download any mods/plugins in order to play on our server.
Recipe book should work, I don't think the Stackables and the Airship mod will work on the server.
Also once 1.8 comes out all meats/foods can be stacked up to 64.

Last edited:
Hello! Hope to see ya in game soon. My work schedule has kept me form playing for weeks - I miss it!

You don't need to download any mods/plugins in order to play on our server.

Ok so just to be clear, I can make a portcullis or send mail to people, etc on your server WITHOUT installing the Bukkit plugins?

Welcome to Minecraft Eabrek! I remember you from Redeemed but I don't think I remember that time in STV, I'm sure it was fun though, killing horde always is.

Back