Hellooo

Firewasp

Just wanted to say hi, I just joined the fourms, had some trouble getting registered. I found out about this site by the fourms I share my art, Creation In Digital

Ive been watchin thesse fourms lately and wanted to become a member (but i never got the registration e-mail) but they fixed it sooo here i am finnaly
smile.gif

I play all Half-life Mods, Starcraft brood war,
Diablo 2 expansion,
BF1942,  
Accasionaly Warcraft 3 (non expansion)
And Neverwinter Nights (all expansions)

I mainly play Counter strike, natural selection, and Diablo 2 exp

I like nothing more in a game than unloading a full clip of heavy mahine gun ammo into a group of aliens but not before throwing all my grenades in a random fashion.
laugh.gif

I may have a desprate group of christains in USwest (SC and Warcraft) who need a good christain clan, They keep having people attemptin to backstab and steal their accounts and destroy any clan they make. I used to help a person run the "Jesus" channel for a while, he had awesome bots that could recite 100's of bible versus. And was able to simply use pure scriptures to fight anyones arguments against the lord.
He had to leave a few months ago about a new job, but now theres somebody claiming to be him only evil and hates God :/
So i was wonderin where i should tell my friends in game to ask to join.

well you can tell your friends Op cga

other than that

We do have a wc3 clan on UsWest (non expassion) Useast too(everyone has expassion i believe)

I too played d2 exp but it was on useast...

Weclome ( i look at CiD alot) you do some awesome art works.

ha walking ^_^ nah i havent played the game in a long time i dont like 1.10 too much.

All my 1.9 builds still kinda work... ladder i tryed it for a while but dont have the time committment to keep up with it and get the good items ( i use to run ladder chars in classic before expansion came out... it was competive for me)

Hey um, whats the max file size for an Avatar?, i got a nice one but its a big... large...  not in picture size, in animation size.  50k max?  100k?    300k
biggrin.gif
 ?

Welcome to the forums. I sometimes play D2 USeast as well and Warcraft III, you can find me at *ExoSlayer in game.

there is no max that i know of... the site hosts it for you
I was considering using a 1mb avatar but felt sorry for the dialup people.

Its firewasp, on east & west on both SC and d2

And i go under "Gabriel"(my real life name) when on CS and "Rambo!" when on NS(natural selection)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firewasp @ April 19 2004,11:01)]...and "Rambo!" when on NS(natural selection)
w00t for NS! Be sure to bookmark these search results to find Tribe of Judah members playing Natural Selection. I admit, though, that fewer of us have been playing NS since UT2004 was released...

Back