help = <3

moussaka

im sure most of you know about the [1GoD] clan. we receintly got our cs server back up but noone is ever in it. we would like your guys help in making our server get to its potential again! ip is 65.75.182.151:27015 tell friends/anyone and stop in sometime!

[1GoD]P|20P|-|37

Will do Moussaka. I've played on it once or twice when people were on it. I like it cuz its a west coast server
smile.gif

Cory

um...thanks for kicking me twice for no reason. Now I know why no one comes to your server...

U WERE [1GoD]P|20P|-|37
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? I HAD NO IDEA lol all these times and no hi-flashy :x i'll see u there. (finally a christian westcoast server
biggrin.gif
)

btw, u guys need some security in there. i joined at 10:00 pm wst, and these guys were terrorizing teh server.. called me jew, and vote kicked me. u gotta disable that.

Are you joking me? i got kicked for knifing an admin. 1Gods now going downhill now.. u guys need more of admin-abuse securities.. i used to like it before the server disappeared
sad.gif

1God server before was much much better :/ alot of fair admins, (Thad was there too
biggrin.gif
) many good players and nice ppls around. i miss it :/

I can't even join the server I get a weird autorization error. But I can join any other server with no problems. The admins were never fair before. A few of them were but not all of them. Power went to their heads.

can't wait to go have a look myself.

maybe i'll get a better ping on the west side???

then i'll know whether to finally support eastside or westside.

sup g

sealcomm

eh, i'm a 1GoD member too.. we've been havin a few problems.. the owners of the server/leaders of the clan have been out with private issues lately and so that's why we've had these problems.. just give us a little time.. we will try to get this sorted out

Back