Help filling your Hall of Monuments (HoM)

Ursen - why didn't you say something the other day when we were just piddlin' around. I'm up for Kryta missions - NM or HM.

I normally don't like to beg for help, that's what I din't say nuttin.

Well...there are some people who want to do the Battle - hopefully we can get you through the quests leading up to the Battle before then. I'll look for you tonight when I get home.

Hi guys!
It's been awhile since I've been active with the guild. I've started working on my HoM accomplishments lately. While I'm ok staying at 35. I am bothered by not finishing the Leet areas of Factions. I was so busy making money farming or playing pvp that I totally ignored both of those areas.
Is anyone interested in leading a team through the Deep and Urgoz Warren? I would love to bring my healer on those runs!
If so, pm me in game, Will The Wiseman.
Blessings,
=)

Hi guys!
It's been awhile since I've been active with the guild. I've started working on my HoM accomplishments lately. While I'm ok staying at 35. I am bothered by not finishing the Leet areas of Factions. I was so busy making money farming or playing pvp that I totally ignored both of those areas.
Is anyone interested in leading a team through the Deep and Urgoz Warren? I would love to bring my healer on those runs!
If so, pm me in game, Will The Wiseman.
Blessings,
=)

Will, I would love to. I've been waiting for some other people to run those areas for the HoM, too. I have several scrolls for each. I'll look for you in game.

Bumping an old thread, but would be happy to help out on some things.

I still need:
1 torment weapon (plus probably 3 oppressor)
Obsidian armor + some other elite
20 minis (ouch!)

I've kind of decided that I'm finally going to have to farm something, so if anybody would like to do dual spirit runs in UW or glaiveway in DoA (it's WAY too easy), please let me know. I'm thinking it will be a while before GW2, though, and I'm not really in a hurry, so I'd be happy to help with any of the tougher vanquishing or HM missions. Just shoot me a PM.

We are trying to put together a DoA run on Friday evening - if we can get a tank.

What time? I'd be happy to tank with shadow form. Are consumables planned? If not I can slot an extra skill for maintaining SF.

WooooHoooo, a tank.

Glad I ran into you ingame the other night. LOL, odd coincindence (yes, i know i butchered that word).

I was in Great Temple and saw "Penalty of Sin" has achieved Legendary Master of the North and i thought about PM'ing you, but I wasn't sure if it was you or not. The name seemed vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite place it.

Later that same evening, I was in Gate of Anguish with Fire Walker prepping for a foundry run and saw "The Penalty of Sin has gained a skill point". Very odd coenciendence (still doesn't look right?) and when I turned around i saw you next to me with the [hsc] tag so figured I'd take a chance.

Yes, I really needed that skill point, too!

Only thing I ask tanking is that other people bring the pain. :) Always stinks sitting there having the enemies do no damage to you, but party isn't doing damage either, lol.

I'm going to open a seperate topic for this.

Back