Help needed

Guilo Tal

Team Speak hasn't been working for me. I have tried resetting the modem, rebooting the computer, every password I can think of, and every different server name I can think of. I know what the real server name and password are, but I won't post them as I don't know if I am supposed to post them here. Any suggestions on how to get it working?

You are using the info for soe TS. Its in the bottom of my sig.

If that does not work, goto http://www.dslreports.com/whois and copy paste your IP and PM it to me on the forums. The server computer that hosts the TS server has a robust firewall that has a lot of ranged IP bans, my guess is you were accidentally knocked out.

Taken care of. IP was innocently taken out by a trouble maker a few months ago, who got banned by range ban.

One problem fixed, another comes up. No one can hear me. I tried the local test mode, but when I push on my 'speak key,' only a pulsing, high pitched noise is created.

Be our guest Soup.

And don't tell us that pulsing, high pitched noise is the sound of a mascot in distress.

are u using speakers?? cause if so, when you push the speak button you are probably getting all the feedback and that keeps running through the system. try pluging in head phones and talk. maybe we can hear you now ;)

dont worry, i had a lot of ts problems too. after these its all down hill from here.

Goto: control panel
sound and audio devices
voice tab
test hardware button
follow the steps to test your mic, then see if that helps.

Back