Help with my review?

Jim

I recently posted a lengthy review for Thief: Deadly Shadows. I'm not sure but I think something has gone wrong.

When I checked, the review was not found, BUT when I used the 'search' feature, it showed up... But no review appears when I click on it, just an error message.

See for yourself: http://www.ccgr.org/article_search.asp?search=thief&num=10

Has something happened? Will I need to re-submit? I have the review saved.

Your review shows up for me.... On both the browse and in the search.

How do i become a reviewer?! I play alot of games and have a strong relationship with Jesus! Is that all of the requirments?

No! I claimed it! It's mine!!
tounge.gif

Did you review Thief 2: Metal Age? I reviewed Thief Deadly Shadows. I can tell cos I recognise the paragraph underneath.

Byblos, all you need to be a good reviewer is an insightful mind, the ability to nitpick preblems with games and criticise many aspects in a positive and negative way.

If you like, just go to the site, click on the 'reviews' tab at the top and look underneath the search; the 'submit review is there.

Alternatively, write it out yourself using Word or something. Practice! I write stories for Fanfiction, so I have practice in writing.

And I didn't know it worked. Are you sure you're in the right one? It is called Thief: Deadly Shadows (Search it and you'll see 'NEW!!' at the top)

Ooops.

Sorry, I didn't know you had to claim it first.

Is that why it is faulty? Have you already submitted a review?

If so then sorry.

Edit: Should I request it be removed? It is only fair, of you claimed it first.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jim @ Sep. 28 2004,5:22)]Ooops.

Sorry, I didn't know you had to claim it first.

Is that why it is faulty? Have you already submitted a review?

If so then sorry.

Edit: Should I request it be removed? It is only fair, of you claimed it first.
No, your review is more thorough than mine would be anyway...although it is a little confusing on some points.

Back