Help

Counselor

I usually have to solo because with my job and family things happen that often cause me to leave on a moment's notice. So in the past I've usually kept to myself as far as hunting goes. I hit 57 yesterday, my character not me, and I'm really excited about doing to some higher instances and getting some better gear and experience. I would love to hit 60 before too very long so if anyone is planning a group please allow me to tag along if possible. Grinding the way I usally do will make it take forever to hit 60 and the drops are not so great my way either. Thanks.

TC

I know I need to hit BRD at least once more, and you are the right level for that instance. So I would be happy to tank for you. Now others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that around lvl 58 or so the general felling is that you are ready to head into LBRS with the right group around you. :)

Heck, if you see me (or my alt) online and hand just let me know.

If you haven't already downloaded guildads you might want to do so. There are a number of instance runs advertised there.

Edit: Oh, and I totally understand about going afk from time to time... I have 4 kids myself. So as shocking as this sounds, that happens to me as well. :D

I appreciate it. If you ever see me ask for help it is rare indeed. I'm just not usually comfortable asking. I'm the one others call on here where I live and actually asking for help here or in the game is not something I do well at all. So if you see me fumbling about don't take it that I prefer it that way.

Also Kim says hi.

Tc asking for help as oppose to giving it is truly rare indeed :) I love partying with hunters so maybe we'll just have to do a 4 man hunter (and one healer) runs :)

four hunters . . . one healer . . . a nightmare for the healer <shiver> :eek:

Anyhow, TC, I am in the same boat you are, many times I have real life interupt my WoW, however being the guild we are, I have yet to run into a serious issue when I afk for a long time or need to log quickly, even in the middle of something.

So do not be timid about joining an instance group, life happens and is certainly more important than a game :)

Back