Heros Ascent Changes to 8v8

slalomdms

On Friday, March 30th, Heroes' Ascent will become an 8v8 battleground once again. This permanent change will be celebrated with a special weekend offering double fame and double faction. It all begins at Noon PDT on Friday, and the special bonuses will end at 11:59 PDT on Sunday, April 1.
Looks like we might have a few more ppl closer to rank 3 after this week

Yay for double faction and fame. Boo for 8v8.

Oh, and SOME of us are already rank 3. And got there almost totally without double fame. :p

Yay for double faction and fame. Boo for 8v8.

Oh, and SOME of us are already rank 3. And got there almost totally without double fame. :p

you can leave that little side note out next time...

besides i dont see you with an invisa-mote
looks like were going to have some fun this weekend!

i think i have about 11 :) Might have to do with the fact i haven't been able to play guild wars in several weeks since i have been soo busy, oh well, hopefully i will be able to soon.

RANK 3 FTW ZOMG SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF !!!!!!

So went in to HA tonight in PUG's and saw lots of rit. spikes, SF spike, SH build and Necromancer deathly swarm spike(which was awesome). I'm liking 8v8 more than 6v6, only thing is its hard for us to get 8 people. I ended up getting about 8-12 fame and had lots of fun.

ahh man! i want fame! anyway, congrats guys, keep up the good work, i should get my computer fixed either today or by the end of Sunday.

Back