hey, baby!

yes, my wife is awesome. this gives her bragging rights, at least until the next child... ;)

LOL... i've never actually heard of bragging rights for a child... haha, that is awesome.

:) good thing we have a translator versed in Glitchism

Never thought of actually naming it Glitchism... i always called it thim... but i guess Glitchism actually applies and isn't something i just made up on the spot.

wow....10 pounds... o_O lol that must've been rough to carry around but give my congratulations to the misses

rofl!

Well he better be prepared for a big infant/child but by the time he's 12 he's going to be like | | that big around...
big babies become little people.

(like me - i was almost 9lbs. but now i'm 5'8" and only 100-ish lbs... lol "lbs." i like to call that LaBelS as opposed to pounds xD don't ask >.>)

Amicus Dei of [FoG];234364 said:
rofl!

Well he better be prepared for a big infant/child but by the time he's 12 he's going to be like | | that big around...

(like me - i was almost 9lbs. but now i'm 5'8" and only 100-ish lbs... lol "lbs." i like to call that LaBelS as opposed to pounds xD don't ask >.>)

YES!!! me too.... i was 9 lbs 5 ounces... and now im 6' 1 1/2 and i weigh 150... but my older bro was smaller... and hes the same weight and height as i am...

Amicus Dei of [FoG];234364 said:
rofl!

Irronically i think you are right... i was a small baby... and i'm built like a line-backer...(except i'm a little taller then the average line-backer) and if you don't get the sports reference... i'm sorry...

My Favorite linbacker was 5'10" so umm yeah you can be small and a linebacker in the NFL. So glitch how tall are you? I was 6lbs 2 ounces. I am about 230lbs and 6'2" now :).

My Favorite linbacker was 5'10" so umm yeah you can be small and a linebacker in the NFL. So glitch how tall are you? I was 6lbs 2 ounces. I am about 230lbs and 6'2" now :).

I'm a similar build to you dredd. I'm 6' ish... and coming up on 200. so yeah. I was a very small baby though... that is all i can really remember. i have to go look at the papers to see how big i actually was.

Irronically i think you are right... i was a small baby... and i'm built like a line-backer...(except i'm a little taller then the average line-backer) and if you don't get the sports reference... i'm sorry...

ew sports...

Linebacker = dude who stands next to the scrimmage line to keep the enemy team from busting through to the Quarterback... usually they're massive so you can't move them. i get it even though i don't like football :mad:

trust me. i've tried since junior high to gain weight, and it hasn't worked.

and she wouldn't have much to do with it, i'm the cook of the house.

Heh thats why im living at my grandmas house... I may be the first one to live with her for a year with out gaining any weight! lol

Ive been 145 for most of my teen years.. like 4/6 of them lol when i was 14 i was big for a 14 yo...

Amicus Dei of [FoG];234616 said:
ew sports...

Linebacker = dude who stands next to the scrimmage line to keep the enemy team from busting through to the Quarterback... usually they're massive so you can't move them. i get it even though i don't like football :mad:

Actually Linebackers aren't that big usually...They mainly need to be strong not big. They are needed to find gaps in the defense and sack the quarterback or block passes to it is essential they are quick... not big.

Hey, for you guys who can't gain weight: don't worry about it. As your metabolism changes, you will almost certainly be able to gain. I used to be very, very skinny, and it took forever before I was able to gain weight. But now I'm in a healthier weight range.

I was 10 pounds 8 ounces when I was born. And I've been a steady 6'1" 200lbs for a couple of years now. They tell me I was a big baby. :) But no yeah, my little sister was born about a year ago and she was super tiny (7lbs?), so I dunno what that means. She's gotten a lot bigger for her age recently though.

Back