Hey Folks

Brothertruck

Howdy folks , I had a very Important conversation with God , And Feel that It is time for me to walk away from mmo's for the foreseeable , Their no longer fun for me and I don't really get anything out of it .

And more importantly mmo's have become an addicitions to me for the last 5 years . SO I want to go back to my casual fun fps and where would be better then ToJ :)

I bought Tf2 a few months ago and have played only the offline practices but have had lots of fun . So if anyone can help me get started With ToJ it be great as I'm very much new still heh

Ooh, good timing. Tuesday night is our weekly TF2 night from 2-3 hours on our own server. What's your Steam ID so some of us can add you?

And kudos for following God's plan. ^_^

Figure I bump and post a update on my old thread rather then make a whole new one . Anyways never got around to playing TF2 . I guess when you play mmo's for a good 11 years its hard to at first let go .

Anyways finally threw in the towel and did the right thing and am going back to very casual fps gaming . At the moment I have two active mmo's going for me right now but the subs end early april . The Fact that you play 2-3 hours every Tuesday night is perfect cause its enough to get my fill and it allows me to focus on other stuff .

Anyways I love to hang out on Tuesday and just have some good fun with TF2 wth no stresses . Just good fun :) here's my Id so you can invite me .

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Brothertruck

Back