Hey

}GHS{RogueJedi

We are looking for an alliance when factions comes out. We are an all christian guild. Gods Humble Servents. www.gh1s.com. We only have 29 members on GW, but we have alot more on are site. Let me know what u think. I "think" we were leaning towards Luxons for factions.

Nice to meet you!

We appear to be leaning Kurzicks at the present time. But who knows? That may change once Factions actually comes out!

A guild can have 100 members, and an alliance can have 10 Guilds. So....
1,000 souls per alliance.

Thats so cool! I can't wait to meet you all. I like the Luxons the best. Do we all as a guild need to join one faction? Or can we all just join whatever we want?

um err i think all have to be allied with one faction....not sure bout this, but the factions/alliances would prolly lend to having to be allied with one or the other not a schizophrenic hodpodge of faction alliances.....

(just seeing how many derivatives of "ally" i could have in there...yeah!!)

You know, Factions may be the incentive we need to get Spirit of Elisha (ToJ) up and running... One guild Kurzick, one guild Luxon...

yea u never know. We just started this guild, so hopefully we will get alot bigger. Its so cool to find other christians in the game thou. Bashing gets really old lol and shows how imature other ppl are.

I believe it's going to be pick one and ally with that one. The way it's going to work is that by doing quests and other things you earn points towards which ever faction the task is for. You can then turn in those points to get stuff, or 'help the cause'. Meaning that your Guild's stance in the faction, and that faction's influence grow. doing a quest for the other side will have the opposite affect.

Gonna have to wait 'til the final release, but after the preview it looks as though you can really only play for one side.

Jedi, I've been trying to contact you in game, but no luck so far. I'm definitely interested in allying with other Christian guilds once Factions comes out, and I'd love to talk about what you stand for (and so you can learn more about us.

Back