Hi everyone!

Moonscipher

Just wanted to drop by and let ya'll know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. That is, those of you who remember me :) Anyway, I'll be out of action for month of May for sure. I cancelled my account because I have very little time to play (due to work) and it was such a distraction when I am home. I'd rather spend what little time I have this month with family. Getting up at 3am and getting home between 6 and 8pm leaves little time for lesiure. But anyway I'll be back the first of June for some end game stuff. See ya then and have fun.

Great to hear from ya. Glad you didn't drop off the face of the earth, we would have had to re think the whole earth is round deal then. LOL

Been missing ya Tone...was sad to hear that you were cancelling your account!! Now I'm happy to hear that you'll be back in June..looking forward to doing more end game stuff with ya :)

Anita (Wend/Ryer/Weeamber/Jaid)

Take care of yourself Tone and we'll see you in June! Your priorities are definitely in the right place. :)

I've still got the stuff you gave me. I'm only holding it until you're back. See ya in game soon.

Randy that stuff was to be used to help the 60's with the 0.5 tier set. But if you still have it it will make a nice set of Titanic leggings ;) I'm gonna put a serious effort in getting my warrior to 1000 AP and respecing him to fury. Maybe then i'll show the rogues how to deal some damage. Probally not but i'll give it a try. Here's my talent spec for those interested.My Build

Ok. If I see anyone asking for that stuff you gave me, I'll distribute it. But if not, we'll find someone to make your legs

Back