Hi, first post.

Bjorn

My name is Bjørn, 26 year old norwegian. I currently attend bible school, namely discipleship here in my hometown, Kristiansand. I found out about this site at christianforums.com, and I felt like checking it out. I instantly registered.

Well, I've been playing computer games for 15-16 years now, some periods more than others, of course. Started off with the Quest for glory, King's Quest, Police Quest, etc series, and had great fun with that. I guess I kept playing, except for a few years alltogether in between. Gaming is fun : )

So I started school now in august, and I learned that you could have an internet connection at your room for rougly 30 $ per month. ( ... ) Anyway, I had been looking forward to WOW for a long time, but when it finally was released, my computer was broken. Fixed it in june, and bought WOW a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't sure about wether I should do it or not, because of the symbolism and all that stuff. But I did, and I find it to be great fun. Got a lvl 27 NE hunter at Twilight's Hammer, that's my first character.

After reading a little at this site, I learned that most of you play on Terenas. I like the idea about cyberspace outreach, and I understand that you are trying to bring some light into the otherwise quite dark world of mmorpg's. I try and share a little of the Word when I play over at Twilight's Hammer, but so far I've met no christians. What's your guild recruitment policies?

Thank you for reading.

If I may answer in Adam's absence, our recuitment policy is that you be born again, and of couse, on Terenas. :) I'm sure he can clarify a bit better, but for the most part, that is it.

That pretty well sums it up and based on what you have already said, we would be happy to have you aboard. We have about 50 some ppl in the guild ranging from 1 -60 so you will find support at all levels. Have a read thru our guild policy ...

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11023

then find us online

- Allanon/Esua/Zenoir ( thats me )
- Wend/Ryer (my wife)
- Deedlyt/Etoh
- Zael
- Daeder
- Stoneheart
- Ironwolfe/Perin/Randall

Any of these folks can help you hooked into the guild. I would like to comment on your keen observation regarding the outreach piece. We are finding many opportunities to show our faith in our actions, especially as it relates to doing instances with other guilds and such. I really believe our main e-vangelist outreach is simply no loot drama, being generous, encouraging others when things go wrong. It seems sooo little but the number of questions that have come out of it have been very interesting. I hope to see you soon.

Hmmm ... that is a good question ... I would assume you would need to purchase the US copy of WoW but I am not certain.

Back