Hi Guys!!

Kageyasu

Hey everybody! Boy I miss you all!!
I've been buried with work!!
How are you all doing?

I just got back from a 5-day Toronto Tour with my music ministry. It was tiring, but awesome!

How is Aion right now? I must be so out of date...

-Bruce

Hi Bruce!

We miss you too. There are two to three members on each night. Xaris was able to move up to 5 Star general by doing dredge and eso over 4/5 weeks. He has a post about that. I've been working on an Asmo character on Israphel so I could learn the layout of Beluslan better and experience a different aspect of the game. It's been fun.

How's Tina doing? Is she still overseas?

Hi Bruce!

We miss you too. There are two to three members on each night. Xaris was able to move up to 5 Star general by doing dredge and eso over 4/5 weeks. He has a post about that. I've been working on an Asmo character on Israphel so I could learn the layout of Beluslan better and experience a different aspect of the game. It's been fun.

How's Tina doing? Is she still overseas?

thats how it started with me and kind of stay there being the server is my time zone

Tina is doing great!
She's back in the states, and her school just started this Wednesday.
She's taking on a 2nd degree on Contemporary Music / Audio Engineering in a Christian university as well as working part time at the music ministry we both serve in.

It's good to see that you guys are having fun!

I was checking out Star Wars: The Old Republic... and it seems very promising! And it's developed by Bioware, and Lucas Arts! (2 of my favorite game companies)
Is anyone trying that game when it's released?
I spent some time this week and created a web page for a potential "legion" (guild) for SWTOR.... http://TheBushido.enjin.com

you guys can check it out lol

Anyways...I'll hop in Aion when I have some free time and greet you all! Hopefully I can still see you guys there!

I'm thinking of playing SWTOR, but I'll probably wait until it's been out for a month or so and see how the reviews are. I saw your post over in the ToJ SWTOR forum.

yeah I got ignored completely over there lol
it's probably hard to budge in over there.

Anyways, if you guys would like to register on the website, please feel free! :) I can change the name of the guild to anything. Or maybe we can even start our own Christian guild there!

You guys are the friendliest people I've met since I first started playing MMORPGs, and I LOVE to play with you guys!!

:D
btw, if I wanted to use the name "The Elect" for the Star Wars guild, can I do that? or do I need to ask for permission from someone?

I believe we already have a Guild for TOJ in Star Wars Actually :), it is called: Called from Darkness. So if you want to play with Believers we are already in the movment for that game they been in all the betas and anticipating the game for awile :)

Hey Andrew!
Yeah I know about Called from Darkness.
I posted a reply on their forum about having a Republic guild, but they just ignored my post lol. I think they already have their own ideas.

So I decided to start something myself just for fun :)
I don't know how many people are going to play with me, but even if it's just me, I'm still gonna try to do it anyway...

Hey Andrew!
Yeah I know about Called from Darkness.
I posted a reply on their forum about having a Republic guild, but they just ignored my post lol. I think they already have their own ideas.

So I decided to start something myself just for fun :)
I don't know how many people are going to play with me, but even if it's just me, I'm still gonna try to do it anyway...

Kageyasu,
check out this group:

http://knightsofthecross.jediportal.com/

This is the group I'm going to involve myself with.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/75550/knights-cross

Back