Hi There :D

Prince Mouse

My name's Anthony, but you could call me Prince Mouse, or Mr. Mouse, don't really care XD. Anyways, so glad to (hopefully) find a group of people I could relate with. Anyways, hope to play with someone and make friends :). My XBL Gamertag is Purifier Mouse. I play games for fun and don't care if I lose. I'm hoping since we're all Christian here we wont be cussing and could enjoy a game like it's supposed to be. Oh, and I'm 18 by the way ;). So, it'd be fun playing with someone around my age group.

Games I Play

Gears of War 2

Borderlands

(mainly for fun) Super Street Fighter 4

Hope to play with someone sometime :). Godbless you, and have a nice day.

Glad to have you aboard Anthony. Although you want see me on the ole' Xbox, I know there are lots of members here who do. :)
To answer your other thoughts, yes this is an excellent Christian group! :) I have been hanging around here for several years now, and I have to say of all the "groups" I am a member of this is the one that has remained my "home" for good gaming.

Aww ^ ^, thank you, that's so reassuring. Usually in groups I leave within a month because of lack of activity, but if you've been here for several years...well yeah XD. Glad to have met you.

Yes welcome!! Might I had that you have an awesome name, at an awesome age, living in an awesome state, so far that's all we have in common.. kinda eerie tho..

But glad to have you aboard as well! :)

So far we have the same name, age, and we both live in California, lets see if the similarities continue, are you born in October? Siblings? Last name starting with "P"? Social Security number ending in.. wait.. scratch that one.

XD Wow, yeah I am born in October, crazy. Live in a little town called Fontana, have 2 sisters, no brother, am an aspiring creative writer. My last name actually starts with an S. Hispanic, born in the US. Er...heh, now I'll let you go :D

Welcome aboard! Although, unlike STC - you and I have none of that in common. lol And you won't be seeing much of me in any of those games, but maybe here on the forum. :D Also check out the Tribe of Judah facebook page http://www.facebook.com/tojcc

My son is your age and he hangs out in Minecraft sometimes. He is also on Steam and TS3 (Soka7/Rexul)

Oh, wait ... writer ... well we sort of have something in common then. Hehe!

Oh, well that's fine. You like dogs :)? I'm checking it out right now, and also looking at some of the forums. Is it like, another branch of CGA? I'd like to play with nice people. Last gamer group I went to the members were so mean, even after all their, "We do not bash other gamers," stuff.

Well that's cool:D. I sadly don't play games on my computer. Laptops don't do so well in that department due to graphics card and memory *shrugs*.

Really :D? I'm a creative writer aspiring to hopefully (if it be the lords will) be a best selling author in the fantasy genre. I felt the lord has given me a gift, and I'd love to give back to him by glorifying him in my writings :).

XD Wow, yeah I am born in October, crazy. Live in a little town called Fontana, have 2 sisters, no brother, am an aspiring creative writer. My last name actually starts with an S. Hispanic, born in the US. Er...heh, now I'll let you go :D

Oh! What day? I'm Oct. 6th. Unfortunately you live on the wrong side of California (Nor Cal FTW! :D) (Go Sharks!) I have both a younger brother and sister, so we have the same number of siblings. I like to write, but I'm fairly certain it's not my calling, but I'll ready anything you write! I love fantasy, Raymond E. Feist being my favorite fantasy author, and I've been told I'm a fairly good editor, but I'm also here to have fun :) And while I have a very Italian last name, I do have some Hispanic/Latino in me. Kinda cool seeing how much we randomly have in common.

And also looking at some of the forums. Is it like, another branch of CGA?

This place is a little confusing when you first look at it, but it comes together after a while. All these different forums may or may not be different parts of CGA. If you drift over to the Tribe of Judah forums, you're in a different section, but many members cross over. For instance, the Guild Wars guild I am leading is part of the Tribe of Judah (ToJ) but here I am in the CGA forums and you'll find a lot of us floating between the two. :) So you don't have to worry about stepping on people's toes or drifting into the "bad neighbor" here :p (although watch out for Keero.. he's kinda off his rocker ;))

Last edited:
This place is a little confusing when you first look at it, but it comes together after a while. All these different forums may or may not be different parts of CGA

Ha~thanks for the education on that. I didn't realize that cause on the view I have it has Tribe of Judah at the top. Sorry for any confusion but thankful I did it anyway so I could learn. :cool: I've often wondered how this all worked together. Does CGA have a facebook? I couldn't find one.

Like dogs? ... I'm a creative writer aspiring ...

I tolerate dogs. :p

Good luck in your creative writing! I'm sure if you set your heart and mind to it and glorify God with it, you will successed.

Hi ....Welcome!

I lived in Fontana, CA for a brief period of time! I lived off of San Bernardino Ave near Sierra Ave. I miss the donut shops and Spires.

@STC95 Got to put the @ because I don't know if it sends the message directly to you. Anyways, hahaha, well it might not be the best but it's home :D. Cool, you have a bro, its sort of hard growing up with 2 sisters and one girl cousin; though, we get along good ;). I'm the second oldest to my sister, and my younger guy cousin (16) has always been like a brother to me, since we were kids, always playing playstation and 64 every friday after school. Oh, those were the days. Heh, I felt it was a gift from God (writing), and have lots of fun doing it :); though, it's sort of embarrassing to say what I write about without someone thinking it rather childish. But hey, if it wasn't for adults writing the sort of thing I like, we might've never had such fond childhood memories like the Lion King or Bambi.

My last name is Samaniego. I like role playing games and have 5 dogs and 2 cats. I love Rob Zombie and C.S. Lewis. My favorite music genres are techno, country, very little pop, classical, and anything that uses a guitar. My favorite band is Bullet for my Valentine. Heh, just some other interests to see if we have them in common ;).

Now for the forum. Yeah, that's what I felt at first XD. I was afraid to enter someone else's group without permission and looked around for ways to join. Anyways, I'll have fun with these forums for now :), until I find something suitable to add with the others. Hehe, and okay, I'll keep a lookout for Keero

@SKLURB: XD Really, wow that's awesome! Crazy to find on the internet someone who knows your community. Haha, I'd probably miss those same things too when I move ^^

@Zippy: Oh, so you're more of a cat person then:D? Or is there some other pet you prefer...or, perhaps no pets? Eh, lots of people don't understand, but I'm more partial to Rodents :D. They're actually real awesome pets, they just have a bad rap with all the rumors that go on about them (disease, plague, bite you, blah blah blah).

C.S. Lewis- I am reading The Chronicles of Narnia for the first time. I am in The Silver Chair book right now. I Love these books!!! I will cry when all 7 books are read (cried in some books already)

I've only finished the first book because the writing was a little too, eh, simple to my taste ;). But the first was meant to his niece when she was young so, meh. But I watched all three movies and love them. I cried when in the third movie Reepicheep...oh, oh wait, don't want to spoil anything XD.

Ok y'all if it's tears and mice ya want read the old science fiction short story Flowers for Algernon, or watch the movie Charly based on it. Cliff Robertson is really, really good in Charly. Watch the spelling if you are going to look it up on Netflix, Charlie is a totally different movie. The spelling is Charly.

Back