HL2 Review

*looks at the pics*
*starts drooling perfusly*

tounge.gif
tounge.gif

I found some scans of the review, the guy basicly said it was one of the best games he has every played and had the most amazing battle ever, spread that over 8 pages and you have the review.

I read the review somewhere else (I can post links to the scans if it is permissible). And let me just say it is going to be AWESOME! I can't wait till I can start playing the full version of CSS in a week:D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Oct. 01 2004,9:26)]Enough hype, give us the freaking game already...
mad.gif
Fer real, yo.

We get the point, this supposed "game" is going to change the world as we know it. Now give us proof it exists and release it before people realize the videos we saw at E3 were rendered in 3ds Max.

SHOW US THE GAME, VALVE! Otherwise, go back in the cave with Duke Nukem Forever and hush.

Still no word from Valve. Maybe they're extra ticked at the nov. 23 date...

And you can be certain VUG won't be getting a penny of my hard-earned money.

I'm sorry about that Tek, I was in a bad mood. I didn't mean to come off so harsh (looks like I'm the one who ended up sounding like an idiot). What I meant was that you hadn't investigated what has been going on with the game recently. www.halflife2.net has some answers. The E3 binks weren't rendered in 3dsmax (and I can prove that very easily), Duke Nukem Forever is probably not going to come out for a long time (if at all). While HL2 is probably going to come out November 23 and 26 (for europe). A release candidate has been sent to vivendi, and Counter-Strike Source is being released this week to those who purchase through steam. So apparently Valve is trying to get the game released as quickly as legally possible.

Back