Home again...

MaidMirawyn

Nine days, twelve states, and nearly three thousand miles later, we're home, safe and sound.

In honor of the occasion, my mind and body have united forces, staged a coup, and established their own arbitrary time zone. Which should prove interesting, since work is in less than nine hours...

yay they will be there for PvP!!!

no i dont think of you JUST for PvP purposes.. i do need my minion cookeis duh!

(glad ur home safe and had fun!)

Where WEREN'T we? LOL

Drove from the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa to Santa Fe, New Mexico, then to La Junta, Colorado, to Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Denver, and then back to Atlanta, with a brief stop in St. Louis to see the Gateway Arch.

MM,

You didn't stop and say hi when you went to Santa Fe? :( :D Did you go thru Albuquerque or take one of the highways up from I-40?

Mike

I vote that paul and dia have a mandatory trip to visit each and every guildie :p

Lol. As soon as I saw this post I knew where it was going. What were you thinking Dea?? :p

If it's any consolation, I didn't even visit my own cousin who lives in Colorado Springs. :eek: We didn't have much time in any one location, because there were entire days spent just driving and we were only gone a week. The next time we go out west we'll probably fly there, rent a car and give ourselves a solid week of time to spend there. Driving across the entire country from New Mexico to Illinois is a cool thing to do ONCE. ;)

Paul

MM,

You didn't stop and say hi when you went to Santa Fe? :( :D Did you go thru Albuquerque or take one of the highways up from I-40?

Mike

We were taking I-40 so we never went through Albuquerque. Santa Fe and New Mexico in general were really cool, fantastic and beautiful scenery. If I lived there I'd probably become a photographer. I'd probably also drink about 20 bottles of water a day.

Paul

Paul,

New Mexico to Illinois isn't that bad. We make that trip every other year. It's only about 19 hours of driving one way. But we usually leave at night and hit Illinois about 7 PM. My father-in-law is a truck driver. He was here over the Fourth and left Friday morning for Tampa Florida. Had to be there this morning. That's a drive.

Mike

Lol. As soon as I saw this post I knew where it was going. What were you thinking Dea?? :p

If it's any consolation, I didn't even visit my own cousin who lives in Colorado Springs. :eek: We didn't have much time in any one location, because there were entire days spent just driving and we were only gone a week. The next time we go out west we'll probably fly there, rent a car and give ourselves a solid week of time to spend there. Driving across the entire country from New Mexico to Illinois is a cool thing to do ONCE. ;)

Paul

ahhh ahahah come visit me :) its a long swing north eh? :D

I vote that we choose a week and all pile into MM's house. Imagine the fun as we all try to log into GW, then the infamous internet dies.

pff you were in Colorado. You cloud have taken another day drive to go ALL the way west. Then you could have seen the beautiful coast that is so much better then the East Coast.

yeah, and you didn't even consult me, i bet you drove right through little rock, and didn't even think about me....:(
LOL Haven't you been kind of busy? Besides, it was really late around Little Rock...

On a different topic, I have lots of photos of Dredd's and Sherman's families. Any special requests, as I dig through my enormous photo collection?

pff you were in Colorado. You cloud have taken another day drive to go ALL the way west. Then you could have seen the beautiful coast that is so much better then the East Coast.

BeachWinner.jpg

Pwnt

Back