How about a narnia movie?

That is SO cool! I have read the entire series of the Chronicles of Narnia to my kids over and over again. They will be thrilled with this!

I'm reading Tolkien to them right now, we finished the Hobbit and now on to LOTR. We're almost finished the Fellowship of the Ring. Thanks again for that link!
cool.gif

w00t! Now this is a world I really used to be into when I was younger. Maybe I'll get back into it now :).

As good as Narnia is (my Mom read them to us kids), the film won't measure up to The Lord of the Rings. Tolkien was simply better at the craft of writing fantasy.

Um.........Narnia films HAVE been made. I've seen a couple in sixth grade (three years ago). They're very poro quality, and the sound is terrible.
But yep. Narnia flicks have been made. Replete with Aslan and the Wolf that Peter kills with the sword: "Clean your sword." And the horn, and the vial, the Snow-Queen Jadis....oh yeah.
I've seen em.
But a better flick? This should prove promising.

The TV show made by the BBC was top-notch. I watched it on TV, and in school (Gr. 5)
Aslan looked horribly fake. But the voice was well done, so that made up for it.

YES!!!!

Do you think that they will remove the a**'s and the d****'s from it?

Has anyone read the space trilogy?
Is it any good?
I heard that there were language problems in it.

Back