How did this happen...?

TheJfreak

How did one of the most active forum in CGA become so quiet is it because CS is old or because funner things are out or what how did this forum come so Silent like all CS people are gone or something..

But alot of cs players have started playing other games, BF2, AoE, etc. So instead of posting it here where only cs players would see it, if they post it in the other general discussion, most of the people on the forum would see it. I think.

I think everything has died down due to the server going down and the temp isn't cutting it, I hardly ever see anyone in it anymore.

Yea it proble has to do with the server outage (its doing all it can) but this temperary is seeming permenant..

I have moved to BF2 ^.^ but i still try to play CS although i do horrible because alot of things in BF2 are the oposite in CS like walk in CS is to run in BF2...and with the server we all should be happy that Shane is willing to spend money to provide us with something to play on....

WOW!!!! I can't believe it B-man the owner of FPS moves to an MMORPG...i hope something new comes out for MMORPG that i like...City of Villans/Heroes didn't catch my attention it was too boring the only good thing was designing your character which i did about 20+ times lol

Back