How do you get your Music

Kid4Christ

Yeah, just wanted to know how you gys get your music.

As for me I use URGE music service from Windows Media 11. I love it. I pay 15 a month and download songs ALL the time for my Zen Vision M. I LOVE music and there isnt a day when I don't lissen to it. SO how do you guys get your music?

At the moment, I use Pandora or Comcast Rhapsody. The former helps you find music similar to your tastes. The ladder lets you listen to a bunch of different music for $15 a month -- I guess like WM11. The only downside is you can only listen to the music at your computer, which isn't too bad.

In the past, I always used Limewire to download full CDs of bands I liked. If they passed my ultimate test -- listening while driving in my car -- then I would go out and buy the CD. If they failed, then they eventually got lost. I'm probably the only one that spent more on CDs as a result of Limewire!

i buy cd's i hate MS11 service and itunes

I buy CDs from Amazon or MusiChristian.com, or off of iTunes. Recently I've been buying actual CDs, though... there's something about having something you can hold in your hand to look at and show off, and pop in any CD player.

i hate... itunes

I used to hate iTunes myself. I had used it once before, but it was gross. BUT, I tried it again recently and it's actually very nice. I suggest you give it a try.

there's something about having something you can hold in your hand to look at and show off, and pop in any CD player.

Amen. Till the day I die I will buy CDs over tracks on iTunes/Comcast Rhapsody/Wherever else. However, it is nice to be able to buy only a single song you like, rather than a CD with 9 pieces of crap and 1 golden beauty.

Same here. If there's only one song that I like, and I don't show any interest for any other songs on that album, I'll just buy the song on iTunes.

Sometimes my darling husband buys me actual CDs from BMG Music Service; he's a member of their classical music club. (Funny, he rejected the automatic selection every single month for so long that they no longer require him to do so; he's now opt-in instead of opt-out.)

And sometimes I buy songs off of iTunes. Now, because of Comcast, we have access to Rhapsody...but we just found out about it recently, so I haven't tried it.

no comment....

actually I have to stay away from Christian Book Store.....otherwise I walk out with 50 - 100 bucks worth of CDs (Blasted coupons!)

used to download song, but primarily buying CDs for the most part, maybe the odd time someone will allow me to rip a CD they have to my comp/laptop.

I buy the CDs, definitely.

If there's only one or two songs I like, I borrow from a trusty friend who will likely have the CD.

used to download song, but primarily buying CDs for the most part, maybe the odd time someone will allow me to rip a CD they have to my comp/laptop.

For me, its hard to buy CDs music, the kind I enjoy.

So far, I just try to find out what Computer Games, I own, can play music.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27299

I like Game Music. I know they have them on CD, some are Japanese/from Japan. :(

Mega Man X Intro
Virtua Fighter 2 - Akira
Starcraft: Brood War

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that, sometimes it is hard to find and I have only run up across one game that me and my family had that played music that I am aware of, though I think my older brother had another game that did that as well...

Back