how frequently does anyone play Horde?

janc

I've been wanting to make a shaman on Cenarius, but I'm curious how often people from Redeemed play there. I'd like to have another place to go when the PvP server frustrates me, since I've been unhappy with my guild on my previous PvE server.

We play on Sundays. I have a 33 priest and 18 warlock and 12 warrior on cenarius and would be more then happy to help you out.

I know not everyone plays on Cenarius regularly... i know i dont. But i know a guild on horde Illidan that we used to play with on Daoc... Kindred of Valiance. They are under the name of Entourage. They are a great group of people and the guild leader is a Christian, but not all of the guild is (keep that in mind Janc). Contact me via private message if you have any questions.

I started a druid while back but to be frank...pve is not my type of server so I'm hardly in there.

.seek.

I try to play at least once a week usualy on sunday when I can find people on. I'm somewhat burned out because I don't care much for the horde starting zones, but once I get to some new areas I may play some more.

Hey Plankeye, be on the lookout for Ravanclaw and myself to be making some horde toons on the cenarius server this weekend. Not sure of the name yet, but if we see you on well send you a msg and tell you its us.

I have papatoad on Cenarius server But I am not part of the MSC I should change that

PapaToad

orc Hunter

HUNTERS ROCK!!!

Tho I will be in DAOC abit with the new classic server Lamorak; but I do like to pop over to see the wow'ers miss you guys, Ciao!

I probably play horde on that server more than everybody else, you can keep an eye out for me Aark. If its during the week you can find me on during the late evening hours (eastern time).

I created a new character on Cenarius, so you should start to see me on there more often on Sundays. On all other days, when I play (lol), I'll more than likely be on Stonemaul.

Odale said:
I know not everyone plays on Cenarius regularly... i know i dont. But i know a guild on horde Illidan that we used to play with on Daoc... Kindred of Valiance. They are under the name of Entourage. They are a great group of people and the guild leader is a Christian, but not all of the guild is (keep that in mind Janc). Contact me via private message if you have any questions.

So...that's where the only guild in our alliance on Alb/Percival (KoT) [DAOC] went to eh?

There's never anyone from our alliance on anymore <sniff>

Back