How many tanks do we have now?

faust

I got into a conversation last night about the number of tanks we now have, and how quickly that turned around for our guild.

As I recall it wasn't all that long ago we were down to one or two tanks in the guild. Now it seems like we have a lot... not just warrior tanks, but druid tanks, and paladin tanks. So I am curious how many active tanks do we have in the guild?

one here dude. Wonder if you have the habit of drawing unwanted aggro, does that make you a tank? In that case we have lots...

Sorry to jump forums again but when I redid some of roster information to make use of the armory I had included you guys in it too (partly because I was going to update the forum signature images at one point). I just updated TF's guild info in our DB and you can see how many of your level 70 guildies are spec'd either protection or feral at the link below along with some other raiding details:

http://www.toj.cc/wow/members/rosters/theforgiven/bc/

Last edited:
whoa, sweet deal, Plank. Is that some automated thing you have set up, or do you have to force it parse the data from time-to-time?

Force as it takes a minute or two to run for a bigger guild. I'll send Allanon the info to update it or if you would like to put it on your server directly, we could work on that.

Wow, nice chart. Only hard part is figuring out where feral druids fit (tank or dps?). Hehe, kind of both so I guess listing them twice is best.

the one thing I like is it tells u how others are talented that are also the same kinda player, so for me i can look at the fury warriors and see gear and how they talented out.

looking at dps for me, I see a lot of warriors there all built differently, but gear is way different and may not be a benefit to them as that spec.

I'm sure I don't have the best gear for my spec, but my warrior is still, officially, an alt. I'm not sure if he or Samage will get to 70 first. Once 70, he will be Prot spec. I'm not sure how far into the Prot tree I'll go, but it will be quite a ways. As for left over points, time will tell.

I'm having fun with his current spec. It allows good dps and I can MT stuff easily. I won't/can't top the charts, but can do well.

Back