How many?

We also used to give a no DK wipe bonus if you switched your raiding toon from your DK to something else for a while.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see that many DK's in our raids atm. I know in my old guild we suffered the same thing at one time

PS - Ash is just bitter because he didn't get to enjoy his chinese food last night he had to wolf it down so we could down Onyxia

Yea, there aren't many DKs now but when WotlK started there were tons. I think Naz is our only main raiding DK now.

I'm sorry I had to leave guys! Tanking with Pungi was one of my favorite things =D
in response to the Actual question in this thread, you may have as many 70+ characters in the guild as your best friends the recruiters will allow.
As a sample scenario, consider together: Maher, Smaug, Kosatl, Xpunginator, and Drayfuss.

/kicks a xpungi toon. :p

there, thats now 4, you meet regulations.....

actually, as Ggamer said, we do try to keep somewhat of a limit on toons as we have a guild cap of 500, and we tend to run it close to that cap. but, we don't fuse over extra toons too much unless we go over the cap then we may have to take out the big /kick boot......and toons may go if they have not been played in over 30 days. I usually perform this process late at night to avoid screams, shock, panic and fainting.

Back