How this is going to work tonight:

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
So here's the game plan for tonight. I'll be trying to get in-game as soon as the servers go live and immediately rush through filling up my 5 character slots to save their names. After that I will pick a character and begin working on getting the 1 silver needed to make a guild. Once the guild is made I will invite the officers, make sure they have the necessary in-game powers to begin inviting people and then start working on inviting the 60+ account IDs that have signed up. If everything goes smoothly, everyone should be invited to the guild within a half hour. However, there is the high possibility that the servers may crash or be laggy and it could take a while to get everything sorted out. Also, log onto TS3 when you're sitting down waiting for the servers to go live and hang out with friends doing the same thing!

So here's the game plan for tonight. I'll be trying to get in-game as soon as the servers go live and immediately rush through filling up my 5 character slots to save their names. After that I will pick a character and begin working on getting the 1 silver needed to make a guild. Once the guild is made I will invite the officers, make sure they have the necessary in-game powers to begin inviting people and then start working on inviting the 60+ account IDs that have signed up. If everything goes smoothly, everyone should be invited to the guild within a half hour. However, there is the high possibility that the servers may crash or be laggy and it could take a while to get everything sorted out. Also, log onto TS3 when you're sitting down waiting for the servers to go live and hang out with friends doing the same thing!

Thank You! I've been waiting for this post :) Now I see why you have a position of leadership.

I'll be on TS, but won't be able to talk since my family will all be asleep and our house leaks sound like it was made of paper.

Sat 25th Aug, 00:00 PDT; Sat 25th Aug, 02:00 CDT; Sat 25th Aug, 03:00 EDT with a slight rumor of a 3-hr head start :)

http://mmogamecentral.com/guild-wars-2-release-times-announced/

Pre-Purchase Customers
If you have already purchased your copy of Guild Wars 2, you’ll get the biggest head start available, a whopping 3 days. The 3-day head start event will officially start at 0:00 AM PST time (GMT -7) on August 25th. However, those of you that are really eager to play and get in earlier to reserve your ideal character name, you may want to watch the Guild Wars 2 website and Twitter as they may open up to 3 hours earlier.

Last edited:
I'm stoked!! As for me talking on TS I don't have that sound proof room in the back of my house that I've always wanted yet (For my protection and anybody else that wants to bother me on release night :p). Alas, I'll be in and probably whisper something here and there. That's IF I don't fall asleep at the computer. Eh, it's been a looooong day

Thought I'd put this here, too. Keep making sure to update, everyone.

I updated a couple hours ago, then just fired it up now and it's updating again.

EDIT: Hey, Kyrel, you got the party Quaggan as your avatar! Did you have to do a screen capture? I tried right click to copy image, and it wouldn't let me.

Last edited:
Back