i am back

|CoR|Braveheart

hey guys, i know i haven't been around much because i don't fit in and all...but i built a new gaming rig so i am back into :D you can add my steam name : gondortrooper or my xfire account name: 1braveheart, i will be playing all day tomorrow, cya then.

Don't be fooled. Nobody here is any better than anyone else. We know we're all sinners - regardless of which sins we commit. Nobody here is perfect, and never will be while we're in our earthly bodies.

While we're all washed clean by the blood of Christ, we're still in the flesh, and have different pasts, experiences, nuances, and quirks. I know that you & I didn't get along in the past, but it's as much my fault (quite possibly more mine than yours). Don't feel like you're an outcast or not allowed to come around. You have as much right to be here as anyone else.

I sent you a huge PM a long time ago explaining my motivations for our interactions. If you ever feel like you're not welcome here, read it again. I said (and meant) a lot of good things about you. If you deleted it, let me know and I'll re-send it to you... I still have it.

With all that said, welcome back, and happy fragging.

Guys, guys. Stop it. I read the post that got him banned, and it was all a misunderstanding. Please... "troll" comments, while joking, sort of rub me wrong. Sorry if that's just me and therefore the rantings of a madman XD

What I said [about myself] should have been taken with a rather large rock of sand.

The "Amen" was because the forums were indeed extraordinarily quiet.

I did not mean to be rude, and if I was I apologize. :)

Guys, guys. Stop it. I read the post that got him banned, and it was all a misunderstanding. Please... "troll" comments, while joking, sort of rub me wrong. Sorry if that's just me and therefore the rantings of a madman XD

"troll" comments? Joking? Somebody got banned?
:confused:

You're a madman.:rolleyes:

Nah, the ban reference is pointing out that I screwed up and improperly gave Braveheart a 24-hour shushing. But that's been quite a long time ago.

Back