I finally broke down and did it.

Yeah, I show the max: 24. :) But then, I have fifty-one billion MySpace friends (once Pastori accepts my invite). Check my page if you don't believe me. :D

I'm not allowed on mystalk lol
Believe me when I say: You're not missing much.

The only benefit I've found in using Myspace is finding a few old friends. There's really no purpose in using it until after you graduate high school and move away from friends. Even then, you can just keep phone numbers and e-mail addresses of your friends and e-mail or call once in a while.

There's one other benefit: Myspace has pages for independent music artists. While the bulk are weak, there are a few with solid tracks.

But yeh, trust me, you're not missing out.

Well I'm not saying I'd be on myspace anyway.

The only benefit I've found in using Myspace is finding a few old friends. There's really no purpose in using it until after you graduate high school and move away from friends. Even then, you can just keep phone numbers and e-mail addresses of your friends and e-mail or call once in a while.

So basically when you're old enough to defend yourself and carry a sidearm around? :p

oh really? i've had a myspace for about 3 years and i tell my friends that if they want me on theri list, they have to find me themselves, happy hunting all!

honestly, these claims of stalking on myspace is only due to the sheer stupidity of people and what they put on their page. there are alot of ways to hide your information.

anyhow, I really do like myspace. If regained contact with old friends I never thought I'd see again. I can keep in contact with friends who's paths have led away from mine.

Myspace is awesome for the music alone but is cool to find old co workers and friends you though you would never see who never had internet when you knew them.

Well.....after a LONG hold out....I finally broke down (ok....forced at gun point) and now have a FaceBook Account. It appears though I can't just post a link, so PM or something and I'll send ya my info. Looks like they've expanded it not just college kids...

lol, Myspace is for squares... i am a circle.. therefor i do not have one. Mainly cause i dont think my mom will let me have one... and the fact that idk what i would do with it. My free time is best eaten by GW. tho i have looked at Dea's, Paul's, and Dredd's pages. Dont remember them much... ;)

Back