I find it interesting..

Pilgrim

I am from Canada so I may be a bit biased...but doesn't American have more choices for a burger, then they do a for a Leader?
laugh.gif

I think that's because we like hamburgers more than we do our leaders
wink.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheJfreak @ Nov. 03 2004,4:12)]what ?
You mean me? I posted a link to a flash animation but afterwards I had second thoughts about the content. I dont think I can delete the post myself so I did what I could.

Considering hamburgers have more intelligence than both candidates combined...I'd rather focus on the hamburger.

LOL DV. That's what the Christians say. Smiles not gonna debate but you said it for us. Blessings,"Angel"

Lol, que, your sig makes me go "laf!" =]

It's interesting to note that Bush did what any liberal would normally do......Spend money..lots of it...But...Amazingly, you villianize Bush, but would hail Kerry if he were to be able to do that same thing. But he can't. Because Bush won.

There are more than two, but only the two main parties really ever get a lot of attention.

Some states have several people on the ballot for president, and some have a place to write in a third party candidate.

The only thing that third party candidates are good (or bad) for is that they steal votes from the other parties.

For example, the Ralph Nader with the Green party is probably what cost Gore the election last time (thank you Ralph!!!) because the Green party shares a lot of similarities with the Democrats. That's why the Dems fought so hard this year to try to keep Nader off the ballots. As a result, he was only on the ballot in 34 states, but I don't think he really hurt Kerry this election.

Back