I must have gone mad...

TheB.N

I do not know the reason why I have done such a thing. Just look and see. (LOL)

gw638.jpg

Ha ha ha, you High Levels are such a comedy!... Now, Go away! /shoo

(its 4:30am, and i have lost my my mind to bring a level 1 to post!)

I plan on taking him to Elona, at level 1. :p I currently have no plans to level him past 1. XD

what's more strange is having a character named "I Cant Swim" and have them sitting under the water

Got him to Cantha and Elona in one piece! lol I bought Sunspear armor in Consulate docks, and hes still Level 1! I thin ill keep him that way. :p

Yeah, I change my layout every few weeks or so. I've got some more layout Pictures if anyone is interested?

DEFINITELY! I love these no-pre-requisite-armor things. (e.g. you don't need level 10 Fire Magic to wear pyromancer armor from Droks)

wouldnt it be hard to keep him at lvl one? isnt there quests you HAVE to do? there should be a title for lvl 1outside of pre

DEFINITELY! I love these no-pre-requisite-armor things. (e.g. you don't need level 10 Fire Magic to wear pyromancer armor from Droks)

In the early beta weekends, they actually did have a character level requirement for armor. That's why there are 2 armor crafters with different level armor in Ascalon City.

wouldnt it be hard to keep him at lvl one? isnt there quests you HAVE to do? there should be a title for lvl 1outside of pre

Actually there are, the first skill primary(250xp) and the secondary quest(500xp). The quests to get to Elona and Cantha are still unclaimed for. XD

ya but you have to go to LA to go to Cantha and Elona. and that takes some quests to do. or you run it, which isnt the easiest thing to do for a lvl 1, and to get to Elona and Cantha you have to kill some guys which wont be easy for lvl 1 and you would get exp from them, which probably would put you over the edge

The lvl1 doesn't need to run it, they just need to have someone else party with them and then run there. In fact, you could, in theory, get to Ember Light Camp by getting a run all the way to Thunderhead Keep, joining a party and dying before anything gets killed and having the party complete the mission only (no bonus) for 1000XP. The 750XP needed from the 2 quests for primary/secondary plus a few XP for killing stuff on those quests would still be less than the 2000XP needed to hit lvl2.

I heard of this happening, but haven't done it or seen a lvl1 there before.

ummmm.... do you have copy right on the way you set up your Guild Wars Window? haha, jk. I really like your set up and have been trying to mess around with mine and i like the way you set yours up.

The lvl1 doesn't need to run it, they just need to have someone else party with them and then run there. In fact, you could, in theory, get to Ember Light Camp by getting a run all the way to Thunderhead Keep, joining a party and dying before anything gets killed and having the party complete the mission only (no bonus) for 1000XP. The 750XP needed from the 2 quests for primary/secondary plus a few XP for killing stuff on those quests would still be less than the 2000XP needed to hit lvl2.

I heard of this happening, but haven't done it or seen a lvl1 there before.

what about Dopple?

what about Dopple?

You don't even go to the desert. Run from Ascalon to Beacon's Perch to Droks to THK.

I once (before Factions came out) did Hell's Precipice with a mostly guild group that included a Monk that evidently got a run to Droks and continued the story from there. He wasn't doing a great job healing and after the fact asked about how to get to the "bottom right" side of the map. Evidently, he was 30 attribute points short.

You don't even go to the desert. Run from Ascalon to Beacon's Perch to Droks to THK.

I once (before Factions came out) did Hell's Precipice with a mostly guild group that included a Monk that evidently got a run to Droks and continued the story from there. He wasn't doing a great job healing and after the fact asked about how to get to the "bottom right" side of the map. Evidently, he was 30 attribute points short.

oh ya, forgot about that run. i guess i am just old school and have always done it the long, storyline way

Back