I will probably not make it to PvP :(

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
There are two games on tonight and I have company coming over for it. So I will log in as soon as I can for PvP.

lol poor dredd, and i got my monk all ready for tonight too, lolz its all good we do it some other time

I need to write up a guide on how to boon/prot; Ive seen so many people fail misrebly at it. And my question is why dont more people run monks!?! It seems like 85% of monk population is 55 monks :(

When ever i monk in PvE its usually my version of boon/prot, i also 55 monk to spice things up and earn more mula when im bored with the warrior.

Is that the one with Triple chop as the elite, cyclone axe, mending, live vic, vig spirit, bonetti's defense etc...

yuppers, works great, you just have to avoid ranged opponents, or you dont get much energy. Its nice because you really dont have to worry about dps, as the armor makes any hit that you get minimal.

Ya i use that build to farm the minotaurs at beginning of elona, i also use it on mountain trolls outside of Droks. You can solo elona with the build?

Back