I...........

So how badly do you guys need raiders? Specifically Hunters, Paladins, or Warlocks? I'm not saying I'm coming back, but I will say I've missed playing WoW lately.
Always good to know if you're needed before you come back and instead of cheers and waves you get "Who's Skjota?" or even better, "How do you pronounce that name?". :D

Holy paladins are getting buffed this patch, looking like a good time to be a paladin. Not sure on Raider needs, but awesome players are always needed DOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

So how badly do you guys need raiders? Specifically Hunters, Paladins, or Warlocks? I'm not saying I'm coming back, but I will say I've missed playing WoW lately.
Always good to know if you're needed before you come back and instead of cheers and waves you get "Who's Skjota?" or even better, "How do you pronounce that name?". :D

Um, I came back which is reason enough for you to come back :p and I was just asking about you. so...get yer bootay back here, mister! And tell the Mrs. I miss her too :)

For serious, as much fun as I am having over here pwning raids in rift, I miss raiding with you sick nasty kids.

Back