ICC 25 continued

Jethiel

We will be continuing the run that we worked on last Saturday. Start time will be 1 pm MST on Saturday, April 23 - I really don't know why but it seems like the server time shifts some days so not sure I want to rely on that. Please be prepared to start at 1 pm as I will be needing to leave at 3 (and this is non-negotiable with my potential wife aggro being the cap).

Hope to see you all there!

If people cannot make it out as this is a long weekend with Good Friday and Easter, then we will attempt to run heroic ICC 10.

thanks all!

Server time doesn't shift, you switch servers!!!!! anytime you run a raid or BG or Instance you go to a server which is running those, they each have their own time, sooooo your server time changes. =)

Server time doesn't shift, you switch servers!!!!! anytime you run a raid or BG or Instance you go to a server which is running those, they each have their own time, sooooo your server time changes. =)

ahhhh, so if I que for a random heroic then it may take me to a different server and my time will show that server time. Duh for me, but that is somewhat annoying :)

Rhys.... you need to read the whole convo... he's talking about how he doesn't like saying what time things start because server time keeps changing, I was explaining why server time changes. *sigh*

i read that before I was was just telling him what he can do for his own since he said something about it.

Back