If you are not in LoE and/or cannot represent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Please post here with your account ID so we can give you an invite.

Also, if you are unable to represent LoE, try cycling through the WvW maps and clicking represent there. That was a work around yesterday and how I was finally able to get into LoE this morning.

if you tried to send an invite stc, someone had tried recruiting me to foxhound and i did not realize i had not declined it so please try sending invite again!
thanks!

you can join multiple guilds(im in 3 atm lol), so being invited to one wouldnt stop LoE's invite from getting to you

Last I new (I have been off since Monday morning and could be off for a few more days due to the arrival of our beautiful daughter - sorry, I am not trying to derail this thread....really....), I know two people without invites. Guinevere.5724 has been sent invites 2 or 3 times, but has not received them (I will try to check her account in the next day or two to see if anything has changed). WiredHot.7650 has not received (or to my knowledge been sent) an invite as of yesterday morning.

I tried to invite WiredHot.7650 but it says there is no one by that AccountID. Invite sent to Guinevere.5724.

I also had problems with both of them a couple of days ago. Glad Guinevere is finally sorted out.

Seeker.1493 interested in an invite. Just got the game today, and I have a coworker who is in this guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back