I'll be on vacation

Jango

Today ( 6-21-04 ) my family and I are leaving for Canada. First we're going to Niagra falls for a couple of days, then we're heading towards Toronto, Ontario. We should be home around 6-29-04. Seeya then.

have a great time
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joseph @ June 21 2004,6:14)]come to vancouver, I'll show u a great time.
biggrin.gif
Considering he is a minor and you are not, I would practice more dillegance when posting.

Jango, have a blast touring the TO (Toronto, Ontario) area.

Fisrt off, y I happen to like playing paintball and laser tag.
Second his family is with him. Which means more people more fun.
Third whats your prob.
Fourth for your toj conventions do u not get minors to come. Do they bunk with u.

Back.
biggrin.gif
Sorry CCGR, didn't bring our digicam. ( Our's is crap. ) But if we get our pictures devoloped into digital pics, I'll post some.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Considering he is a minor and you are not, I would practice more dillegance when posting.

I know what he meant.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Fisrt off, y I happen to like playing paintball and laser tag.
Me too.

well I'm glad someone understood what I meant.
So how was Toronto. Did u enjoy Niagra Falls. Were u in Toronto duting the much music video awards.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So how was Toronto.
Good, although I saw a surprising amount of Oriental people in Canada. I also saw a Lambourghini Murcealago there too, as well as a Dodge Viper. ^_^
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Were u in Toronto duting the much music video awards.
Dunno.

Yeah we are a very multicultural group of people. I've never seen a Murcealago on the street only at the car show, But I've seen a few Ferraries driving around. My dentist actually bought her son an Austin Martin for a graduation present, she showed me a pic and I want one now.
Actually I think it was a few weeks ago that a ferarri got in to a accident and the whole car was written off. The funny thing was he just bought the car 3 days before.

Back