I'm Back from my trip

I am also back from my trip to niagra falls, this time with anything really bad happning. Last time i got stuck on a mountin trail in a storm at yellow stone nation park. Learned alot and about 90% of the driving was talking to God, and singing songs. I got a few sweet pictures and amazing storys of class 5 rapids and stuff. Also in Canada the traffic signals flash green. I don't know what that ment but it was so cool (ya, im kinda stuck in a basment). The coolest part was the amazing fact that the falls just keep going, like 200,000 cubic feet a second! Thats alot of water, and it was made by God too! Thats just increadble! And he created it at His word too!

EDIT:: I put square feet and not cubic.

Last edited:
welcome back... and don't you love just seeing the amazing things God made just for us. And btw... driving... i love the feeling when you can just sit and talk with God or sing to him... or even just be in his presence. I'm not that great at driving and sometimes need to concentrate more on driving YET when i do get to do that... it is amazing. i'm glad you got to have a good vacation... and don't worry . Canada is weird in more then there traffic signals.

YES Canada is weird in a lot ways... the whole ... -70F weather that people call winter... the idiot drivers of Alberta... obviously the flashing green lights.. which would mean that you can turn on an advance... lol (i think anyway) But, great to hear you used your drive time wisely.

Glad it went so great! I'm with you; part of the reason I love traveling is that God makes such cool stuff. :) My waterfall addiction can be attributed in part to that.

And we want to see photos. :)

YES Canada is weird in a lot ways... the whole ... -70F weather that people call winter... the idiot drivers of Alberta... obviously the flashing green lights.. which would mean that you can turn on an advance... lol (i think anyway) But, great to hear you used your drive time wisely.

yeah, brad stine was talking about that.

"I don't want to live where you go outside to get the mail, and you DIE!!"

Back