I'M BACK!

yeah, as soon as i can actually load something ingame, i'll be there....

two months of updates takes a while to load.

oh, and what's happened since i've been gone? lol (give me the short version)

Welcome back! well lots has happened. have 9 alliance members, we are now 2 guilds SOE and SoE. Some people from original guild went to secound guild to get it running and also to help the newer people. There are lots of new members that are now active on the forums. Welll thats all that i can think of. :D

Last edited:
yeah, as soon as i can actually load something ingame, i'll be there....

two months of updates takes a while to load.

oh, and what's happened since i've been gone? lol (give me the short version)

I got a bunch more posts, but that's inevitable. Er... we debated on whether or not I could rule in Australia as benevolent dictator since I had the Queen "taken care of", and despite Maid's objections I quite respectfully led another rebellion and took over the Australian government and had my voice artificially changed to have an Australian accent.

Vibro ranted about windows some more... and I almost joined him after Windows Movie Maker showed me how many times it could lock up in 5 minutes... oh yeah and liberals are still pigs. *sigh* nothing apart from usual CGA business though, right?

oh...and I joined...and my son...and Vibro let my wife and two daughters use his account.
and C$ spammed alot...

WELCOME BACK!! Chris?! Man I forgot!! NOOO So many new people I am forgeting names in my old AGE! Get on TS tonight can let you know hwat happed and such. The Longer version :p

Yay! Welcome back!

Well, I began working on a minion army. Only three minions so far, but it's a strong start. (Positions are available. Apply in the off topic thread.) And I played a male character, for about fifteen minutes. (Well, not so much played as "created a male character who stood in the guild hall and talked to people." But it's close.)

And biggest shock: I have a female ele (for PvP). So I'm pretty sure the sky will be falling soon.

btw what did they think of the game?

Dredd derailed this thread first...

They really like it. :) We just loaded it on my wife's comp last night. It had some 3,000 files...then to get to Ascalon it had another 6,000. It took forever. Also...we have a friend that plays. Her husband wouldn't let her quit the guild they were in (Even though he hasn't played in months, it's not even on his comp). The most active member in the guild was on like 2 months ago. She has been complaining about being lonely with no help playing. She's a good Christian. I said well, if she ever needs a guild SoE/SOE is the place. Yesterday she asked how to leave a guild, I was explaining it and she says
"Ooops...I just left that guild...my bad". LOL I told her to apply at ToJ,which she did.
Attention officers of SoE...her IGN is Dubl Mia. please send an invite. She has been playin alone enough...and is probably my wife's best friend. Thanks

Back on topic...Is Barron in the guild still? Which version ? What's your IGN? PvE or PvP mostly? Prohecies And/or Factions?

Apple pie IS good, especially hot with vanilla ice cream

For future reference, when loading Guild Wars on a new computer, take the Gw.dat file from a computer that already has GW on it and is updated, and transfer it to the new computer, plopping it in the GW directory. This elimaintes the need for the massive updating.

If the computers are on the same network, it's easy; if not, I use my iPod to do it.

Welcome back Mr. Squirrel! Looking forward to gaming with you.

Refresh my memory please, who are your characters in SoE?

Last edited:
suprisingly, yes i am still in the guild. I play mostly PVE, but i will do some PVP every now and then. most of my chars are Prophecies, but due to the fact that i have a lot more money right now than i am used to, i now have Factions. (you still won't see me playing as an A or Rit, don't like 'em)

as soon as i can, my chars will be back in my sig, not sure how/why they aren't... probably something i missed.

Last edited:
They're gone because of the new signature rules being enforced. can't have more than 6 lines of text (4 if you've got a picture).

Squirrel if you need any help with the Canthan quests or any advice on the PvE side of it, let me know.

If anyone needs something from a collector or need info on anything Canthan, Halonic and I have characters at every town in the game. ;)

Back