I'm new and looking for a guild...

magneticgal

Was wondering guys if you would tell me a little more about your christian guild and what server you are on. I played EQ1 and 2 for a long time then quit and had a family. Anyway, this time around I wanted to try WOW and I heard there were actually christian guilds in the game. I haven't started a character yet but when I do I want to be part of a guild like yours! Plz someone write back...thanks!

Yo, we are on Stonemaul, Alliance. We are very active, very helpful, very friendly and fun! Many of us have families of our own, I have a wife and daughter and another kid on the way. Most of our active members are high levels, but there are still many low levels and the higher ones our almost always willing to help. In game I am mostly on Noix, I am NOT an officer, but I am willing to help you with anything you may need help with...

Magneticgal, you would be most welcome to explore WoW with us on Stonemaul, you can look for Redeemed members and let them know who you are.

Great ) can't wait to hook up with Redeemed and see why WOW is better than EQ2
Unfortunately its not even close. (imho) I went the other way and am finding that EQ2 is a deeper and more involving game in just about every aspect. Besides a ton of comparisons that could be made to each factor and how EQ2 does it better, WoW is missing some major awesome components EQ2 has (like mentoring, player housing, guild levels and group/shared quest window) WoW is a great game no doubt, and Redeemed is the greatest guild ever! But its like a starter MMO compared to EQ2, I could never go back to something so simple now, seems so basic.. anyways, this is not the place for a review of the 2 games so carry on. I don't mean to hijack and certainly the great staying power of WoW is the guild Redeemed itself. I hope you enjoy your time!

Last edited:
Pshaw, yeah right. Whatever.

*Mirakle leans over and whispers in Baddwin's ear*

Huh? Really? Gee, I guess I forgot...

OK, never mind. Carry on.

*Wanders back to Hello Kitty Island Adventure 3*

PS: Oh, and welcome, Magneticgal! Although I don't play WoW anymore, Redeemed is a great guild and a great group of people. They will definitely take care of you!

Magneticgal,
We would love to have you. Go to www.toj.cc to fill out your application if you are not already a Tribe of Judah member, since we are under their umbrella. Once you hear back (takes about 24 hours) then you can contact me online for a chat and for your guild invite.
Blessings, Goodwone

EQ2 has come a long ways from its initial release, but I still can't get over the quirkyness of everything.

Yes, I'm a Blizznerd.

/wave Magneticgal

Hey Mag, glad to hear you're interested in the guild! We'd love to have you, and we all have a great time playing together. Feel free to ask me anything about the game when I'm on, though if I'm in a raid or something, I might not be able to help much. But when I can I will!

This guild has helped me so much and most members are so selflessl I'm anxious to pay it forward!

Hope to see you in-game...

Flame

Thanks guys for responding :) I created a little dwarf hunter she is level 3 yay...I love the gun thing. Her name is Ewslew, and hopefully I'll get on tonight. I didn't know it was a PvP server, I had never played on one before, and this level 6 tore me up :) he had mad moves. I know my char is little and I don't know my way around the game yet, and come to think of it not sure what all those buttons do, but if you need me I'll be there! I'm trying to get my husband to play too, we'll see...thanks again.

Back