I'm new here!

Smokin Joe 1977

Hello everyone, I am new to these forums, I am a christian, I have known Jesus since October 11th, 1998, I am 28 years old, I am married with no kids, at least not yet. I have been backsliding for the longest, and the reason for that, I work every other weekend, and its harder for me to get to church on Sundays. but I want to get back into swing of things, and get my life back on track, and I know that God loves me. Just letting everyone know who I am.

I would like to get to know everyone here, so that maybe we can have some good fellowship on Xbox Live if you have an Xbox 360, hopefully there are a few people here that has one. As you may have noticed, my gamer tag is....

"Smokin Joe 1977"

hello and welcome um we do have an xbox chapter but its a little dead and as far as i know only one guy has a 360.

Welcome!

Yeah, ToJ does have an Xbox chapter, but it is indeed a bit dead. I plan on getting my Xbox 360 soon, though, so maybe our paths can cross somewhere down the line. :)

Welcome Smokin Joe, I have an xbox 360 but I only have dial up. Can't get any other thing but dialup,. Except maybe satellite so xbox live is out for me. I love playing Burnout Revenge on it and Call of Duty2.
How about some Unreal Tournament 2004 with the computer? Check the Toj unreal tournment forums. :)

Hey Smokin Joe! I have a 360, so if you want to hook up online sometime send me a friend request(Xbox Live)! I'm usually playing GRAW or Halo2..

Back