IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Abea

Tribe of Judah Social Media Manager
Notice per Bascom:

The water, dessert, fire, and skyland worlds will be closing on Nov 18th. ASAP, please move any items you would like to keep into the world where TOJ Station is located (the pretty blue building with all the portals in it). Just inside TOJ Starter Town are some chests if you need to use them for storage. If you need help moving some things, just ask, someone might be willing to help you (if I [Abea] am on, I would be more than willing to help).

Sorry for any inconvience this may cause. Bascom is preparing for the update.

In addition, there will be an Admin/Guard meeting next Wednesday at 8:30 PST; 9:30 MST; 10:30 CST; 11:30 EST. If you think you can attend, please post here and we will pm you more details.

Last edited:
I should be available for the meeting. I may be raiding on the computer, but I can be in minecraft and teamspeak on the laptop.

Also, added a page that guards may want to check out on the TOJ Website about promoting and demoting players.

Check it out!

As I already said in game to Abea, I will try and be there, but may come late.. We have church Wed. nights, and this Wed in particular, is our Youth Thanksgiving feed, and I need to be there. I may need to stay later than normal.. Hoping to be home by 9PM (Pacific). :)

Back