IMPORTANT! Most Tribe of Judah members will need to reapply at the new site

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
If you did not receive an e-mail this last week inviting you to log in to tojudah.com with your username and a temporary password, you will need to reapply to join Tribe of Judah at http://tojudah.com/Join.aspx

While rhematom made every reasonable effort (and then some!) to export the user database from toj.cc to the new site, he was unable to import all accounts into the new site.

The application process should only take a few minutes of your site and, best of all, gives you an opportunity to write out your testimony--your story of how you came to submit your life to Christ!

EDIT: Still, I recognize everyone's time is valuable and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Want me to put up a Steam announcement about this in the Toj Steam group?

EDIT: I went ahead and put up a Steam announcement simply linking to this thread.

Last edited:
I don't think the registration is working. Or at least there's no feedback letting me know if it is or not. After filling out the form and hitting "Register", it just refreshes the page and blanks out the password inputs. There are no errors that a required field is not filled out, or duplicate registration detected, or pending approval, etc.

Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m

I received an email from RhemaTom this morning saying that I had been imported and had a random password, along with instructions for password retrieval, so I'm squared away. Thanks! Not sure if Tom sent me the email manually, or if it was somehow delay triggered from my signup attempt last night, but some more feedback at the time of attempting to sign up would clear up confusion.

Tried to reapply, but the registration form just keeps cycling back to empty without saying submitted. Not sure what to do...

Tried to reapply, but the registration form just keeps cycling back to empty without saying submitted. Not sure what to do...
I see that your application went through, so it might just be a display issue.

Has anyone else encountered this same issue?

Tom: Could you look into this?

Hmm I tried to register and when I hit register after putting in all my info, it refreshed and didnt go forward. Did I already register?

Hmm I tried to register and when I hit register after putting in all my info, it refreshed and didnt go forward. Did I already register?
I received 2 "New User Application" e-mails, but I didn't find any mention of an account with your username on the site, either on the Members list or the User Approval queue on the backend.

I've asked Tom to look into it.

EDIT: I just submitted a test application and it went through. The results page showed this:

Thank you for applying to join Tribe of Judah. Your application should be processed within 24-48 hours. If you have not received a response after 48 hours, please check your e-mail junk folders and send an e-mail to membership@toj.cc if you still can not find any message from Tribe of Judah Membership Administrators.

Last edited:
Started to go through the registration process, however, I'm wondering if providing a testimonial might be a bit intimidating for some and put off new members. I know it is a bit intimidating for me, as its not easy for me to share stuff about myself.

Started to go through the registration process, however, I'm wondering if providing a testimonial might be a bit intimidating for some and put off new members. I know it is a bit intimidating for me, as its not easy for me to share stuff about myself.
If it helps, we're not looking for something with detailed personal information, but rather a statement of faith in Christ as the Son of God. I've even thought of changing the field name from Testimony to Statement of Faith, but I still like the idea of people sharing their own personal story of how they came to saving faith.

Back