Improvement over myself (prayer request)

macromaster

Alright, I wish to become a better Christian, but my own weakness is making that difficult on me. If anyone here can pray for me, I would appreciate it. I'm also trying to lose some weight and keep it off. Thanks.

Heck yeah man, we would love nothing more than to pray and bless you ^_^ .

Lord,
you know our hearts and our struggles and we pray for this brother of ours. I pray that you would just empower him and through your spirit preserver and know that your strength and reliance on you is all we need. Lord even when we dont know what to pray, your word says the holy spirit that is within us prays on our behalf, and that you have blessings awaiting us if only we ask. I pray for macromaster, that he would know and hear you and become closer to you and that you would bless him in his endeavor for his body.

amen

18 “Yes,” he told them, “I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning! 19 Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you. 20 But don’t rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven.”

Luke 10:18-20 NLT

You are given power with bonus crunchies underfoot.
Put a smile in your every crunch!
In prayer for you!

May I suggest joining Sparkpeople.com? They also have a Christian community there, it helped me a bit to drop some weight (and it's mostly stayed off).

Will pray for it.

Back