In Game Roster

Goodwone

We did some housekeeping over the weekend in regards to our membership rolls. We have added a new level called "inactive" which your toons will be moved to if they have not been logged on to after 3 months.

If you wish that any of your toons on inactive status be repromoted, just ask any officer. Inactive will restrict access to our bank.

Generally, after 6 months of no log ons, unless otherwise indicated, your toons may be removed. If you wish to keep them in, log on. Contact any officer if you wish to get a reinvite after removal.

Players that regularly play on a temporary basis may be left in longer as long as we have room on our roster.

That is all, carry on......:)

Last edited:
If you haven't already done so, you can remove my toons. Nazereth, Drakster, Borthean, Nebakadnezzr, I believe those are the only toons I have associated with Redeemed.

The whole point of the rank is not to remove people, but protect the guild bank from inactive accounts being hacked. If you go over 6 months inactive, I'll remove ya :p

I saw ... something ... somewhere in the last few weeks that implied that the guild bank (or guild control settings) have some authenticator control as well ... e.g. preventing non-authenticated toons from certain bank actions. Is that true? As I recall, the guild control tool is one of the least user-friendly UIs in the entire game, so don't know if the add would have been obvious or not.

My current plans are as follows (subject to officer consensus):
- demote to inactive at 1 month of no logging in. This rank only allows access to guild chat and is unable to even view the guild bank.
- remove from guild after 6 months of inactivity. Clearly Alts not logged in to for this amount of time are not being played. These characters will be reinvited to the guild upon request.
- confirm all current officers have authenticators.
- require all aspiring officers to show proof of authenticator prior to promotion.

These guidelines ensure that if a member is hacked, the most we lose are a few grab bag items, some mats, and no cash.

There is a feature that requires certain ranks to have an authenticator, but nothing I'm aware of that restricts bank access aside from that. If anyone knows of something like that, I'd love to be proven wrong on this.

The whole point of the rank is not to remove people, but protect the guild bank from inactive accounts being hacked. If you go over 6 months inactive, I'll remove ya :p

Oh ok... well I dont remember if I been inactive for over 6 months or not, but I don't plan on going back to WoW, so just to save you some headache, you can remove my characters... I was trying to help you Flame :)

Oh ok... well I dont remember if I been inactive for over 6 months or not, but I don't plan on going back to WoW, so just to save you some headache, you can remove my characters... I was trying to help you Flame :)

Ah, gotcha. Looks like I'll be seeing you in our SWTOR guild!

Back