in short i need prayer

ok guys i need a cover of prayer badly, me and this girl im datin taylor are great together and we are both crazy about each other, however the temptation to do certain " things " is a lot stronger than i thot and im not nearly as prepaird as i thot i was to fight it. we havent done anything atm but im extremely afraid that i might fail, i really to care and love this girl which is why i dont want to break up with her but i really need strength so that i dont falture in my walk as i am just starting to get back where i shoiuld be in my walk with our lord jesus.
Thank You For Your Prayer,
Cameron

praying for your strength in this matter. try not to get yourself in a place to be so tempted. Also what does the bible say.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=53&chapter=7&version=31

I don't know your ages but sounds like you got pretty good sense you asked for prayer.
I also noticed your wording "" i really to care and love this girl which is why i dont want to break up with her "" love and breakup in the same sentence seems a little bit mixed emotions. If you love her, be with her and do what God commands.
I've been married to the same wonderful woman for 32+ years. One has to be forgiving and patient and "let her think she's always right!" I'm in trouble for that one. :)

May God give you wisdom and guidance in this matter. God bless, CS

I'll pray! I know what you mean about it being harder than you expect. It is normal to WANT to do those "things" with someone you love...it's all about how you keep yourself in check. You might just reach an agreement that sometimes you might have to go home early...sometimes you might have to leave the room for a while. And just have an understanding about it that it's for your own well-being both individually and as a couple.

thx ember for the great advice leavin the room has worked great cause it allows me to get my bearings and think about wats goin on and we also started to cut down on the time we have when we are alone. thx to everyone for the prayer pls continue to pray for our strength in this

Back