Initial Feedback

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
SOOO - how did your first day or hours go?

After the first couple of hours of lag and being kicked off I had nearly four hours of absolute delight. This is going to be great.

I had to leave at 1:00am for a ministry event. When I got back at 4:00am I could not get back in. Arenanet says their login server was undergoing maintenance. Nothing like being the most popular kid on the block.

I guess I'll just get some sleep and have at it again later today.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

No problems ever, even when I deleted and remade a couple of characters. Very busy were we trying to get everyone in, the max allowable invites at once really was a bit of problem, but when I left we had over half of the guild in. I got 4 of 5 names wanted, and got an alternate I was looking for in the 5th name, so looking good. Shouldn't have stayed up until 0200 EDT, it made me ill, but was worth it. Be back in this AM when I get sorted out.

Well, the servers were up exactly 3 hours early. That made me happy because there is no way I would have stayed awake until 3am edt. Got to play for two hours (longer than I planned of course) and had a blast. Gt up early this morning so I could play for 45 minutes before going to work, but, alas, the servers were down. Oh well. At least I know I won't be missing too much while working....

I enjoyed it a lot!

Got three of the four names I wanted, and the first alternate spelling for the fourth.

I spent most of my time just getting to 100% in Divinity's Reach. I joked with my wife this morning that I spent two hours, gained a level and a half, three transmutation stones, and didn't manage to kill anything in the process.

Eye of the North is wonderful, and I like the rewards, but I'm wondering if it's going to be worth heading back there to keep getting the armor skins to reapply.

Had a great time. Can't wait until they fix the servers and we can get back on today.

at 5 am i was unable to log in =/ must still be down

lol, I logged out right at 5:00 am. I couldn't justify staying up any longer knowing my kids would be awake in a few hours.

Tried logging on just a sec ago and the servers are still down. (9:43 am eastern)

First, thanks to our Commander (GM) who got our guild packed real quick. Thank you for each that made this happen. Was very much appreciated!

Second, since I haven't tried to log-in (read the posted issues) after my 4 hour sleep, our dog, Sophie, a Peke, woke me up for a walk; made coffee & will try to get in.

Third, a few issues in some personal quests, but overall for the pre-1st day, the game handled very nice for us.

Ready to get back in!

Loved the midnight start! Lots of fun and cannot wait to dive in deeper. There is SO MUCH TO DO in this game! I know I have barely scratched the surface. Any other Sylvari Rangers out there?

lol, I logged out right at 5:00 am. I couldn't justify staying up any longer knowing my kids would be awake in a few hours.

Tried logging on just a sec ago and the servers are still down. (9:43 am eastern)

LOL "Uhh dad? Please tell me you went to bed last night...."

I played till 6:30 am, made all 5 chars only missing out on one name. I love love love the HoM!!

Played Norn ele the most and the biggest surprise of FUN! (didn't play ele in any beta) My asura warrior has the flaming sword skin and it's bigger than she is! :D sooooo cooool

It's 1 pm coffee brewing and will try to log in as soon as I have a cup.

Wonderful fun on TS3 last night too ^_^

I was able to get on and off and on again without any problems several times today. Looks like they are solving some of the server problems.

Also, it was just a ton of fun running around - exploring - doing some of the help events. What a great improvement. Some of the basic areas have plenty of room now that most people have moved along. Probably packed again come Tuesday and the official start.

Played - kicked off - played a lot more!!!! So happy it's here and what I am doingis isn't going to be wiped again!

Still had problems staying in a party when we would map and with the mail. Hope it is all worked out soon.

Kel

I didnt play till mid day saturday but it has been smooth except i wish they would fix the trade/auction house and guild invite issues.

So far we have over 60between actually in and pending invites, we are giving it our best efforts so far, you should be either in or invited Losse, I entered that myself today.

Back