Inscription Use

Halonic

I have quite a few of the "Measure for Measure" inscriptions. These make an object "highly salvageable".

Any ideas on what the best items are to place these on for salvage purposes to maximize their worth?

I'd say white hammers in SF, they usually salvage with a sup salv into a few steel ingots. Unless there is something in NF that is better?

ya do it on something that normally salvages into rare crafting materials, like if anything crafts into ecto (that would be the day) use them on that

i would think u would use it on a Gold if it had a 30+ hilt or something >.>

I heard that ruby weapons with that inscription can occasionally yield a ruby.

i would think u would use it on a Gold if it had a 30+ hilt or something >.>

Highly Salvageable means you'll get more of whatever material it salvages into, it doesn't increase your chances of salvaging a mod. Besides you choose what mod you want to salvage now. The only thing that increases your chances of salvaging a certain mod is the Wisdom title. Every tier of the Wisdom titles gives you an additional 2% chance that the weapon will not break when you salvage a mod from it.

I heard that ruby weapons with that inscription can occasionally yield a ruby.

You don't need the inscription to get a ruby. The chances are higher with the inscription yes but it is possible to get one without the inscription. Weapons that are known to yield gems are Ruby Daggers and Jeweled daggers. Ruby Daggers can yeild a Ruby. Jeweled Daggers can yeild a Ruby, Sapphire or Diamond. Djinn drop these with more frequence than any other mob I've seen in NF. Best bet is to farm Djinn and put your inscriptions on the jeweled daggers that drop.

I got my first Jeweled Daggers from a Vabbi chest today. I put the "Highly Salvageable" inscription on it, expert salvaged and.....voila.....2 Rubies. Thanks for the advice Michio.

what about the improved sale value inscription, is there any way to exploit that?

Back